Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 0.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.52   ABV: -
Citrus malt beverage. Malt beverage with natural flavors added.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
steyrman (12) - TORONTO, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 29, 2008
I remember this from a trip to Florida with my family when I was 11. My dad bought it and couldnít drink it. He thought Iíd like it (!) and gave it to me (!!) I think he was trying to get me to hate beer because it was years later that I only tried drinking beer again. No need to elaborate on pkbitesí review. Itís exactly right.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
pkbites (673) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 27, 2006
I saw this throwback to the early 1970ís in this weird little tobacco store in downtown West Allis, WI for $1.49 for a 6 pack of 12 ounce glass bottles. I was intrigued that one could buy a brew nowdays for a meager $1.49 for six 12 ounce glass bottles. SUPER STRONG aroma of sweat & salt. One swig and I knew exactly what this is: Beer & Gatorade! No shit! Theres no question thatís what it is. Beer (hence the "Hop") and lemon/lime Gatorade. [hence the "Gator") It even looks like beer & gatorade: light yellow-green color. And, no, it doesnít taste like a cheap version of Zima. Itís Beer and Gatorade through & through. Leaves a real soury-sweaty-salty taste. Iíd still like to find out the alcohol content. See if itís at least a value as an alcohol delivery system. Probably not. I donít notice any strong presence of intoxicant. Itís like itís made with a cheap light beer like Blatz light. I donít know about alcohol, but it has to be chock full of sodium! Very salty, like sweat running down your face & into your mouth. BLECH!!! This is some of the most bizarre swill Iíve ever, EVER had. Truly very strange.