overall

RATINGS: 191   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.72   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Hornsby’s Crisp Hard Cider has an elegant golden hue with the aroma and bouquet reminiscent of sweet apple juice. The taste has rich apple notes and a slight effervescence making a well balanced mouth feel with a little tanginess.

Carmen215 (1) - Chehalis, Washington, USA - JAN 8, 2012 does not count
I love the Crisp Apple. It tastes like you’re actually biting into a crispy juicy sweet apple! It *is* sweet, but I like that. Feels like autumn when I drink a Hornsby!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
PopeGelasius3 (54) - Athens, Georgia, USA - MAR 31, 2006
A truly good hard cider. very crisp and clean while balancing the alcohol content with sweetness. Pours very clear. Definatly a keeper in any fridge for those who like alcohol yet don’t want something too strong.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
JagerQueen (123) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - AUG 6, 2003
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2003 A cider that tastes more like apples than any cider I have had in the past. It even smells like pure apples. Crisp, tasty brew.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
thealesman (4) - USA - MAR 25, 2007 does not count
This is an excellent beer. Everything from the packaging to the cider itself is nearly flawless. This is my favorite cider. It is not as sweet as some other ciders out there. More acidic in my opinion. It is very amber in color and the 5.5% alcohol content is masked by the very strong apple taste of the cider. Not a beer to drink as your go-to beer but great for special occasions.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
wildbillvms (41) - , Illinois, USA - OCT 20, 2008
This is the harder to find version... Not too bad ! Watch the alcohol content on ciders.... Stay away from woodpecker cider !

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
MorganBaughman (147) - Long Beach, Mississippi, USA - JUL 15, 2012
I like Horbsbys’ crisp apple. I think it’s comparable to Woodchuck, but Hornsbys is a little more tart.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
nighthawk42 (4) - - MAY 17, 2013 does not count
One of my favorites. Has a mixture of apple mixed with citrus flavors, and crisp carbonation.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerman08 (17) - USA - DEC 11, 2003
Dude, I had like six of these one time. The "encounter" ended up with me on the toilet with the worst diarea of my life. I strictly do not recommend drinking these unless you would like to clean out your boweles.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
DerBiermeister (586) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - OCT 16, 2004
I really think this cider is underrated from the other reviewers. The aroma is quite exquisite. It smells better than those scented candles. :) It could be said this is a girly drink, but I like it just the same. It doesn’t mean I like beer any less, just that I really like this one too. The downside is that there are 21 grams of sugar in each bottle...so when you drink it, you’re drinking 21 grams of sugar...but then again, we when we die, we all lose...21 grams...

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Ambrose (141) - East Aurora, New York, USA - APR 4, 2007
Better then the draft. But I like to get the draft anyway. to mix it up. After the draft you deserve a little break. and this apple cider is how to do it. I love german shepards!