overall

RATINGS: 101   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.32   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Huber beer has been brewed the same way for over a century. Huber is a clean-tasting, thirst-quenching beer, with a mild, malty aroma. It has a slightly mellow flavor, pleasant aftertaste, and is lightly hopped to do down smooth.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
hogan873 (449) - Joliet, Illinois, USA - OCT 28, 2006
Not a bad beer. Has the appearance and aroma of a typical lager. Medium palate and a decent taste. No aftertaste to speak of. An easy beer to drink...a thirst quencher.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
TheBeerOrg (2145) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - SEP 3, 2006
Pours dark golden and slightly effervescent with a fully receding white head. Aroma of sweet malt, sugar, and bread dough. Taste is sweet maltiness with bread dough. Mouthfeel is medium bodied and with soft carbonation.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
TerryR (384) - Oswego, Illinois, USA - JUL 21, 2006
Light golden color with a nice white head. Very slight malt aroma. Flavor is grainy with a decent amount of corn. Nice lacing. Smooth finish. For the price a pretty decent beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 20/20
bigtasty (23) - USA - MAY 7, 2006
My heart hurts when I see this label. It reminds me of the time when I could go to my neighborhood liquor store and buy my beer in returnable bottles. The returnable bottles drove the cost of the beer down to absurd lows, I was paying 10 bucks for 24 in 2001! Now itís all changed. Huber is hard to find and may come in a disposable bottle or can. Huber products used to be inexpensive, delicious, and worth the investment. Now that itís all gone I feel as if Iíve lost a true friend. A beer pardner.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
vomit (207) - Michigan, USA - FEB 14, 2006
Not great. Not bad. If I had a Blatz, and a Huber I would drink the Blatz, and throw the Huber at my next door neighbor. OK, so I would actually drink the Huber. But only after several Blatz. Its OK. Nothing to have a conniption over. I only had this stuff once, so I may not be the best judge of its character. So-once again- I say stick with the Blatz!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Tmoney99 (12046) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - DEC 21, 2005
Bottle from Party Source in North Kentucky. Straw color with a small white head that diminished quicky. Light aroma. Light to medium body with a thin texture. Light grainy flavor with a short finish. Worth drinking once.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 5, 2005
Pale Gold Coloring. Light if Any Aroma. Bad Rice Taste and Dry Aftertaste. Not as Corny as Some, But Definitly Your Fatherís Father Kind of Beer ;)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Ughsmash (7387) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 9, 2005
Draft at brewery. Poured a very pale gold with no head retention. Not very much to the aroma, but non-offensive. Some floral hops present in the flavor and a little corn. Very light-bodied. Smooth on the palate with a crisp finish. Just a bit lighter and weaker than most other pale lagers that I have tried.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
badgerben (4630) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - OCT 8, 2005
Bottle. Well, I guess I can safely say there is nothing offensive about this beer. Itís got a definite corn taste going on, but it wonít kill you.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hendrix (14) - Berkeley, Illinois, USA - SEP 5, 2005
Pretty good "premium" beer with un-offensive grain beer flavors! Priced right and highly drinkable from an old Wisconsin Brewery!