overall

RATINGS: 97   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.34   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Huber beer has been brewed the same way for over a century. Huber is a clean-tasting, thirst-quenching beer, with a mild, malty aroma. It has a slightly mellow flavor, pleasant aftertaste, and is lightly hopped to do down smooth.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
vomit (168) - Michigan, USA - FEB 14, 2006
Not great. Not bad. If I had a Blatz, and a Huber I would drink the Blatz, and throw the Huber at my next door neighbor. OK, so I would actually drink the Huber. But only after several Blatz. Its OK. Nothing to have a conniption over. I only had this stuff once, so I may not be the best judge of its character. So-once again- I say stick with the Blatz!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Tmoney99 (10816) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - DEC 21, 2005
Bottle from Party Source in North Kentucky. Straw color with a small white head that diminished quicky. Light aroma. Light to medium body with a thin texture. Light grainy flavor with a short finish. Worth drinking once.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 5, 2005
Pale Gold Coloring. Light if Any Aroma. Bad Rice Taste and Dry Aftertaste. Not as Corny as Some, But Definitly Your Fatherís Father Kind of Beer ;)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Ughsmash (7154) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 9, 2005
Draft at brewery. Poured a very pale gold with no head retention. Not very much to the aroma, but non-offensive. Some floral hops present in the flavor and a little corn. Very light-bodied. Smooth on the palate with a crisp finish. Just a bit lighter and weaker than most other pale lagers that I have tried.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
badgerben (4479) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - OCT 8, 2005
Bottle. Well, I guess I can safely say there is nothing offensive about this beer. Itís got a definite corn taste going on, but it wonít kill you.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Hendrix (14) - Berkeley, Illinois, USA - SEP 5, 2005
Pretty good "premium" beer with un-offensive grain beer flavors! Priced right and highly drinkable from an old Wisconsin Brewery!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JUN 28, 2005
In the can at the 2005 Bad-burek party. If I lived in Wisconsin, this would probably be my goofball "I canít believe you drink that stuff" beer. Iím glad somebody is still out there making macro beer without belonging to the Disney Corporation. So hereís to the regionals: burp on, dude!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
SkyinBrian (430) - Saint Louis, Missouri, USA - MAY 22, 2005
this was an excellent example of a cheap pale lager. it actually had some taste and it wasnt completely bad. mildly fruity(a slight reach, but it was there) and sweet.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
NobleSquirrel (3437) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2005
Very similar to the bock in taste. Pale yellow, thin head. Nose of fruit and cooked vegetables. Taste is all malt, sweet, fruity. A decent pale, especially at the price.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
lizziesage (180) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - MAY 15, 2005
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. A disgusting, bland, insipid beer. Just when I thought it couldnít get any worse I noticed a little black something floating in my 4 oz taster cup. Again. Yuck!