overall

RATINGS: 61   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
Delight is extra smooth, clean and refreshing and only 96 calories. Brewed for Christian Moerlein Brewing at City Brewery in LaCrosse until 2010 when production moved to their Latrobe brewery. http://www.christianmoerlein.com

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
punklawyer (100) - USA - FEB 12, 2004
This is very near to perfection for a light beer. Decidedly the Best in my mind.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
garrison (767) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - AUG 6, 2003
UPDATED: MAY 12, 2009 I don’t care for light beers, but Hudy Delight is at least tolerable as a summer beer, albeit a low ABV one. ADDITIONAL INFO - Hudy Delight is now made at the Lion Brewery in Pennsylvania, and marketed by the Christian Moerlein Brewing Company. MORE ADDITIONAL INFO - This beer changed breweries to City Brewing, the maker of cheap stuff in cans, and this beer’s taste has suffered for it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
lunaticharness (183) - Torrance, California, USA - MAY 2, 2003
wonderful light beer that my grandfather introduced me to, was definitely worth the drink, nothing to rant and rave about, but just a great mellow light beer for the extreme heat of southern ohio

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - DEC 30, 2002
This beer really is a depressing beer.. I mean I had a owner of a bar, give me one of these, hell i don’t know of he was being nice or justn trying to rid of the shit!!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
rmebearcats99 (1) - USA - MAY 15, 2002 does not count
Perfect beer on a hot day, much better flavor than national brands.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
puphus (34) - Carbondale, Colorado, USA - APR 27, 2002
My favorite light beer. Great flavor & aroma. Color a bit on the pale side. Overall, the best light, hot-weather beer on the market.

absolutlydrunk99 (1) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 12, 2002 does not count
Cheap dont taste bad and represents its city well

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Monica99 (4) - Burleson, Texas, USA - MAR 20, 2002 does not count
Very good beer. On a hot day, a cold Hudy is a Delight. Wish we could get it in Texas

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
ErikGray99 (2) - Tennessee, USA - SEP 7, 2001 does not count
I lived in Cincinnati for a year while attending XU. I really enjoyed Hudy Delight. I drank it more than I did my favorite, Bud. I now live in Chattanooga and wish I could get it here. I have friends passing through from Cinti bringing me two cases today. I like it best in a can. The draft is not as tasty.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Beer Guy99 (250) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - AUG 27, 2001
This may well be the best reduced calorie ’light beer’ in the country. Regional brewers always do it better than the big national brewers and Hudy Delight is no exception. Good appearance, light, flavor and ultra smooth. This beer goes down easier than Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light or any other over blown, over-advertised national brand. This beer was born in Cincinnati and is most commonly found within a hundred mile radius of Cincy. It’s quite rare and worth searching out. Best in the Cincinnati longnecks but great on draft and good in cans. This is priced just below premium (think Keystone, Old Milwaukee pricing) but not down in the cheapest price range with the Beast and Nattie Light.