overall

RATINGS: 62   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.44   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
Delight is extra smooth, clean and refreshing and only 96 calories. Brewed for Christian Moerlein Brewing at City Brewery in LaCrosse until 2010 when production moved to their Latrobe brewery. http://www.christianmoerlein.com

absolutlydrunk99 (1) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 12, 2002 does not count
Cheap dont taste bad and represents its city well

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
ELDERPURPLE (11) - USA - NOV 20, 2006
This beer is a Cincinnati classic. It goes down smooth with a semi-sweet taste. It is light, yet full of flavor. It is also cheap for a quality beer. My favorite beer, next to Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
BEANOBOY35 (10) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 17, 2004
Along with great taste and smoothness, Hudy has the best aftertaste of any beer I’ve ever had.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Beer Guy99 (250) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - AUG 27, 2001
This may well be the best reduced calorie ’light beer’ in the country. Regional brewers always do it better than the big national brewers and Hudy Delight is no exception. Good appearance, light, flavor and ultra smooth. This beer goes down easier than Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light or any other over blown, over-advertised national brand. This beer was born in Cincinnati and is most commonly found within a hundred mile radius of Cincy. It’s quite rare and worth searching out. Best in the Cincinnati longnecks but great on draft and good in cans. This is priced just below premium (think Keystone, Old Milwaukee pricing) but not down in the cheapest price range with the Beast and Nattie Light.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
punklawyer (100) - USA - FEB 12, 2004
This is very near to perfection for a light beer. Decidedly the Best in my mind.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Monica99 (4) - Burleson, Texas, USA - MAR 20, 2002 does not count
Very good beer. On a hot day, a cold Hudy is a Delight. Wish we could get it in Texas

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
mec3437 (54) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAR 26, 2004
UPDATED: APR 26, 2004 The Delight is one of the best light beers I have had. For a light beer it has some flavor unlike the Big Three. Hudepohl knows how to serve Cincinnati.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
osusenior22 (5) - USA - MAY 19, 2008 does not count
One of my favorite beers. Just a good light beer, with a nice taste. Very smooth. I’m a third generation fan of this beer. Just wish I could find it in more places.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
ErikGray99 (2) - Tennessee, USA - SEP 7, 2001 does not count
I lived in Cincinnati for a year while attending XU. I really enjoyed Hudy Delight. I drank it more than I did my favorite, Bud. I now live in Chattanooga and wish I could get it here. I have friends passing through from Cinti bringing me two cases today. I like it best in a can. The draft is not as tasty.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Loomis23 (5) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 30, 2004 does not count
Call me a homer but Hudy is the best light beer I have ever had. It does not taste like a "cheap beer" and as was stated earlier, the after taste is the best I have come across. I wouldn’t want it to be the only beer I could drink for the rest of my life, but where I come from, it is a football staple and the offical beer of sitting out back on a warm summer night, listening to Marty and Joe call the Reds game.