overall

RATINGS: 281   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
adboyd (11) - Maryland, USA - APR 19, 2008
First of all, this beer is terrible. That said, if you are looking for a terrible tasting beer with relatively high alcohol content and a low price, this is perfect! My buddies and I actually like having these as our first-beer on a big night out because they taste so terrible, you have no choice but to suck it down fast.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
QHopjunky (8) - , Indiana, USA - JUN 12, 2008 does not count
quite possibly the dumbest thing i have ever put in my body Aroma: homeless man, bar toilet, destitution Flavor: water, alcohol, shame

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
hitit345 (7) - Austin, Texas, USA - AUG 20, 2008 does not count
This fine American lager has a pungent aroma of cafeteria catsup (ketchup). It appears eerily similar to wild Irish Rose. Appearance is average. The flavor is simply awful. Sugary, you can almost feel the hangover instantaneously. Palate? Let’s just say vomit inducing. Overall a fine gastronomic experience.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
homebrew007 (7) - USA - SEP 1, 2005 does not count
From the way this beer smells, I should have known it wouldnít go down well. It had a grainy, wet cardboard flavor. Too heavy on corn and sugars. Fortunately, the beer had very lillte aftertaste. I could not finish the whole can.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jacobs55 (7) - Spokane, Washington, USA - NOV 26, 2006 does not count
first of all - gets you hammered. secondly, the taste isnt bad for what you are getting - this is the best high octane I have tried. 0-60 in 4 seconds.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
lancegill (6) - , Texas, USA - JAN 7, 2009 does not count
Floral nose. Seriously. Not bad. Slippery dishwater palate. No head or lacing but sure feels sudsy...or maybe oily. Gasoline? Something petroleumish going on here for sure. High marks for value. Will drink again when I’m broke. Or as a supplement to enhance my next 12 dollar sixer..

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
l33l33 (6) - South Florida, Florida, USA - NOV 19, 2012 does not count
Iím drinking this with my bud & his wife right now,got a 4-pk of 16oz + 4pk of Natural Ice(will post about that in a min). Me & her prefer the Natural Ice but it damn sure does the job! lol

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DZ (5) - Whoville, North Carolina, USA - NOV 12, 2005 does not count
Like I said, I donít mind Steel Reserve (@6% alc/vol) I never had the 8%. Anyway, I canít drink this crap. Poured it out after a sip. Iíve tried two cheap malt liquors since they removed the 6% cap on the beer in NC. Iím going strictly craft/micro from now on. Bring on the La Trappeís Triple!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ShadesOfHatred (3) - Bremerton, Washington, USA - JUL 21, 2007 does not count
It literally smells like deer piss, but it tastes like light beer. I pay .99 cents for a tall can of this stuff at the corner store by my house. And thatís about all its worth, but it does get the job done.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ooooNosEooooo (3) - Saint Augustine, Florida, USA - DEC 4, 2007 does not count
Not as bad as i thought it would be but god I have one hell of a buzz of this beer. You get your moneyís worth with this cheap 4 pack