overall

RATINGS: 285   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

mdinseattle (2) - seattle, Washington, USA - NOV 22, 2006 does not count
At $1.25 for 24 ounces of pure alcohol pleasure, Hurricane is the best buy on the market. Hurricane stands alone among the 8.1% alcohol beers, as it clobbers the thick - never -seeming -cold enough Old English HG, and smoothly beats the sure fire 911 call that accompanies 211 Steel Reserve. Anheuser Busch again proves why they are the king of beers. Mark D, Seattle

jessie74 (1) - USA - JUN 29, 2009 does not count
Inexpensive, tastes good for the price; those are the two things I look for most in a beer! A+

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Drunkskin (1) - Bishop, California, USA - SEP 28, 2007 does not count
I love it cause it got me Faded fuckin Fast so suck Cock Haters!!!! It had my Bezzie and a bunch of crazy skins all faded so dont hate just drink to get drunk!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Noreena (1) - - APR 16, 2014 does not count
Thick feel, lively, fizzy, caramel, hay, cereal, chocolate, and other aromaís that I canít really pin point so the aroma is very interesting and unique but strong, can smell it in a large diameter when opened. Price is excellent but itís hard to find at places in Slidell, LA . I know of only three places that carry it, and keep it in stock due to me being a regular and local. I really Love this beer, Way better than 211 witch I used to drink, but disliked many things about it. The reason for the overall rating is because of a hard time finding places that carry it and because of the very strong aroma. Try it, you will like it.!!! If your choice is " Bold and Strong / High Alcohol content, not sweet or bitter, and cheap (money wise) this beer is then awesome for you".

yostie (1) - Fremont, Ohio, USA - OCT 19, 2005 does not count
I found this beer bitier than I usually like, at first. After a few sips I fell into itís unique taste. Not quite like a micro brew, but a nice switch from the major brewers. I like it, and the price in our area was comfortable (24 oz. for $ .99). a good value for a good flavor.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
philbertk (1873) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 18, 2010
HG Hurricane High Gravity Lager--Brewed For A Distinctive Bold Taste--Silver Can--2008 24 oz. Can. 8.10% ABV--20 IBUís.? (4.25 / 5.0) Malt Liquor. No head. Clear bright thin gold color. Mild malt hop floral front. Dangerously smooth mild creamy cloying sweet crisp caramel dry pils butter rich body. Clean mild hop smooth citrus hint rich easy end. Sampled 9/15/2008. $1.29 Each.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
badbeer (434) - Iowa, USA - JUL 5, 2008
Golden color, nice white head, actually leaves some lacing. Some corn and grain noticed in the smell, even some banana maybe, and a small hop presence. Taste starts out fairly clean but has a grainy and floral finish. Medium carbonation and medium bodied. I really expected this to suck, but I’m glad I tried it, it’s actually alright. This could get dangerous considering what you get for the price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
jacobs55 (7) - Spokane, Washington, USA - NOV 26, 2006 does not count
first of all - gets you hammered. secondly, the taste isnt bad for what you are getting - this is the best high octane I have tried. 0-60 in 4 seconds.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Nekronos (3633) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 17, 2013
Nasty an strong. Justv by the name and the style printed in the can you guess is going to be a kick.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 18/20
fugaziminor (1) - wilmington, North Carolina, USA - APR 20, 2006 does not count
Taste very mediocre. However packs quite a wallop. I like to call it my "canít wait until payday brew." Somewhat bitter and the can doesnít help the metallic taste either. But like i said this stuff will kick your butt if you drink just three of them.