overall

RATINGS: 290   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 29, 2005
I found this stuff at a gas station and bought a tall boy so I could rate it. Holy crap, you could strip the chrome off of a bumper with this sludge. Nasty corn taste with sickening aroma. Stay away from this crap. Regular hurricane is much better than this and thats not saying much.

cAPSLOCK (156) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JAN 2, 2006
At first I was surprised when I saw this beer was something other than the straw colored crap that would be in tall boys on the shelf nearby. But in the end it just looked sort of dirty or muddy. This impression of the color may have come from the taste which is also kind of dirty and muddy. Tastes like cheap malt liquer.. well it IS cheap maly liquer. If I was going to rate it according to its category ONLY then it might get a 2. There are many worse in this realm.

It smells sweetish and cardboard-y, has a decent head (soap? ;) and it laces and kind of lasts. Very thin in the mouth. Gainy, metallic, alchoholish in a bad way - still sweet though. Dirty taste, Dirty finish... AVOID

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 20, 2006
Oh this is just horrible. It really does smell like a garbage disposal and rotting fruit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
SDalkoholic (2223) - Linda Vista, California, USA - AUG 8, 2006
Oh wow what else can i say but this shouldnt be listed as a beer. Horrible stuff that gave me a splitting headache the next day on my only day off. I will be more careful next time with energy drinks with alcohol.

Kevin (2154) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 30, 2006
so i cracked this can which was a gift from lumpy the festivus troll when scrubs was coming on at 8. poured it into my duvel tulip, and looked at the current lineup and writing for a show i like. hmmm, not much zach braff here, the chick that plays elliot has a nice trashy look working, and damn the made turk a pussy. but speaking of trashy, this beer sucks. i’d go into details about how anemic the body is, how it looks like leper piss, and smells of a vomitorium from the roman days, but the point i want to make is how long it took me to almost drink this. i cracked the abomination unto juan valdez ae 8, it was 10:30 beofre i finally poured the last rancid bits out. and this from a guy that once floated a keg of lone star light, i also once drank a 24 bottle case of jw lees nut brown ale in 52 minutes, sure i won 30 bucks on that, but the point is it takes an especially heinous beer to make me slow down and think about what the fuck i’m doing to my body. the only thing that saved me was cb’s cookies, unfortunately i had to give half of them to my nephew. all i know is this was a sour metallic, adjunct laden, rotten pear of a nightmare of a beer. and lumpy will pay for making me drink it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ibrew2or3 (7423) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 10, 2006
24oz can I wasted $1.39 on. Clear water to yellow color with faint white head. Aroma is corn, hay, fiberglass resin and metal. I wish I could rate the aroma a zero or less. I’ll just deduct it from the overall. Should I be drinking something that smells like an auto shop? Sweet sweet flavor. I don’t think much of the sweetness is coming from malts. Sweet corn and cereal backed up with a metallic hop note. I see why they want you to drink this ice cold. I’m not sure they want you to taste it. NOT RECOMMENDED. Don’t buy even at $0.01 per 24oz can. If someone gives you this beer they’re not doing you any favors. Place in the nearest trash receptacle and walk away.

blackmurder (226) - sadf, Hawaii, USA - NOV 30, 2006
At least it looks like an ale and gets you drunk for cheap. Horrible pour, decent appearance, nasty flavor, grotesque palate, and even grosser aroma. NEVER BUY THIS.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
RichJ7 (1175) - Cullman, Alabama, USA - JAN 17, 2008
Big foamy white head on a pale yellow body. Sweet corn aroma and taste. Yuck.

mhelgason (495) - Salem, Oregon, USA - APR 17, 2008
Crapolla continues...aromas of wet grass and light alcohol. flavor is water into a metallicness. This is just bad stuff.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bailz316 (228) - Mendham, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2006
Pours a suprisingly dark yellow. Goes downhill from there. Tastes like stale garbaje. Corn. Metal. Cardboard? Alcohol. Found myself contemplating pouring half out, but manned up and finished this abomination.