overall

RATINGS: 288   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 29, 2005
I found this stuff at a gas station and bought a tall boy so I could rate it. Holy crap, you could strip the chrome off of a bumper with this sludge. Nasty corn taste with sickening aroma. Stay away from this crap. Regular hurricane is much better than this and thats not saying much.

cAPSLOCK (156) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JAN 2, 2006
At first I was surprised when I saw this beer was something other than the straw colored crap that would be in tall boys on the shelf nearby. But in the end it just looked sort of dirty or muddy. This impression of the color may have come from the taste which is also kind of dirty and muddy. Tastes like cheap malt liquer.. well it IS cheap maly liquer. If I was going to rate it according to its category ONLY then it might get a 2. There are many worse in this realm.

It smells sweetish and cardboard-y, has a decent head (soap? ;) and it laces and kind of lasts. Very thin in the mouth. Gainy, metallic, alchoholish in a bad way - still sweet though. Dirty taste, Dirty finish... AVOID

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 20, 2006
Oh this is just horrible. It really does smell like a garbage disposal and rotting fruit.

Kevin (2129) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 30, 2006
so i cracked this can which was a gift from lumpy the festivus troll when scrubs was coming on at 8. poured it into my duvel tulip, and looked at the current lineup and writing for a show i like. hmmm, not much zach braff here, the chick that plays elliot has a nice trashy look working, and damn the made turk a pussy. but speaking of trashy, this beer sucks. id go into details about how anemic the body is, how it looks like leper piss, and smells of a vomitorium from the roman days, but the point i want to make is how long it took me to almost drink this. i cracked the abomination unto juan valdez ae 8, it was 10:30 beofre i finally poured the last rancid bits out. and this from a guy that once floated a keg of lone star light, i also once drank a 24 bottle case of jw lees nut brown ale in 52 minutes, sure i won 30 bucks on that, but the point is it takes an especially heinous beer to make me slow down and think about what the fuck im doing to my body. the only thing that saved me was cbs cookies, unfortunately i had to give half of them to my nephew. all i know is this was a sour metallic, adjunct laden, rotten pear of a nightmare of a beer. and lumpy will pay for making me drink it.

blackmurder (226) - sadf, Hawaii, USA - NOV 30, 2006
At least it looks like an ale and gets you drunk for cheap. Horrible pour, decent appearance, nasty flavor, grotesque palate, and even grosser aroma. NEVER BUY THIS.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
RichJ7 (1175) - Cullman, Alabama, USA - JAN 17, 2008
Big foamy white head on a pale yellow body. Sweet corn aroma and taste. Yuck.

mhelgason (495) - Salem, Oregon, USA - APR 17, 2008
Crapolla continues...aromas of wet grass and light alcohol. flavor is water into a metallicness. This is just bad stuff.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bailz316 (228) - Mendham, New Jersey, USA - JAN 12, 2006
Pours a suprisingly dark yellow. Goes downhill from there. Tastes like stale garbaje. Corn. Metal. Cardboard? Alcohol. Found myself contemplating pouring half out, but manned up and finished this abomination.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAR 24, 2006
Can from Baezas, Fort Davis, Texas

What can I say? I had spent the day perusing Fort Davis NHS, the wind was fierce, the sun piercing, and the air dry. Perhaps these factors explain why the hell I plunked down $1.18 (with tax) for a 24 oz. can of this stuff. -sigh-

Pours bubbly and dark corn yellow with an aroma of weak rice with sugar sprinkled on it. Taste is sour copper with hints of corn flakes and barley. Palate is water, alcohol is not noticeable. Intended, Im sure, so dumbasses can get plowed without puckering their lips and squinting with pain after every attrocious sip. I have a sudden urge to challenge a midget to a fight. Weird.

Avoid like herpes.

I give it an overall of 2 only because a) the checkout lady at the store, though obviously underage, was kinda hot, and b) I bought it in Fort Davis.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ZOSEPH (11) - jefferson city, Missouri, USA - MAY 2, 2006
When I came to, it had rolled over and forgotten me. Not quite a Cockney Rod Laver, but close. Seems to posess none of the good qualities commonly associated with beer. Instead of a buzz, I got a "high blood pressure" flushing in the face. Did nothing whatsoever for my sinuses.