Hurricane Ice

(RETIRED)
overall

RATINGS: 19   MEAN: 0.97/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.41   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Premium malt liquor ice brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
pepsican (1445) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - DEC 17, 2012
Oh god. This is dated 2 years ago. Yellow. Metal. Floaties? Fuck. DP. Not double pen, drain pour. Yack.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
philbertk (1873) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 18, 2010
Hurricane Ice Malt Liquor--2000 22 oz. Bottle. 7.50% ABV. (4.0 / 5.0) Clear bright golden color. Mild floral front. Clean smooth very crisp body with hint of sweetness. Thin texture. Clean dry smooth finish with mild sweet aftertaste. Sampled 9/25/2000.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
SuIIy (1983) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - NOV 24, 2009
Thank you college! Had one too many of these in the dorms at school. Just way too easy to get a couple of these puppies in then a whole case or 30 of something else. Yellow color with a white head. Nose is gross. Palate is thin. Flavor is watery and gross.

jefe026 (37) - USA - FEB 9, 2009
im not gonna kid anybody, this is shitty beer, but hell its cheap and gets the job done right and if dranken fast enough you wont even taste it

IlanMan (1015) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 2, 2008
At the time I tasted this beer, I didn’t know what beer was. Funny thing how at this time, I still knew this was probably ejected from a race horses penis right before a race . Can’t say I’ll buy again.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
DasBoot (27) - Skippack, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 27, 2008
Drink it if you’re desperate. It has a higher alcohol content than Milwaukee’s Best aka Beast and is more convenient to acquire 40 oz. late at night in Philadelphia. I miss college.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
BlackForestCO (977) - Aurora, Colorado, USA - JAN 9, 2008
Oh yeah, this is good stuff. Shared with a couple friends while on a road trip to Las Vegas. Really nice corn, grain, and alcohol aroma. Nice sour corn flavor with an overwhelming alcohol presence. So good we passed this around and chugged it as fast as we could so we could just get drunk. Highly recommended.

CelticBrew (780) - The Crystal Coast, North Carolina, USA - JAN 1, 2008
Well, I tried the other, guess I gotta give this one a chance. 7.5 % huh, considering how bad the regular Hurricane beer was, my stomach is beginning to churn. Pours into shaker glass a light yellow forming a huge white foamy head. Aroma is of alcohol, corn, perhaps a bit of hops and barley, if so faintly. Flavour was an over powerful malt bomb, alcoholic tones prevail as corn malt dominates. Carbonation slams foam and swill into my nasal cavity as my tongue naturally tries to keep the rest of whats in my mouth out of my body. Extremely repulsive, even at .89 cents a 24 oz can.

DowntownGator (22) - Florida, USA - NOV 3, 2007
Tasted like fuel. One sip gave me a headache. Not worthy of further commentary.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
oldrtybastrd (3223) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 28, 2005
Pours a fizzy crisp golden yellow. Aromas of corn, minor hopping, and not much else. Flavor is bland american lager with almost no hops. Is ther any difference between the Hurricane/Ice/HG??? Taste like the same beer to me.