overall
Brewed by Compañía Cervecera de Puerto Rico
Style: Pale Lager
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 2.09/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.29   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Aurelius (4125) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUN 4, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 5, 2003 I think that the bottle that I had was well-aged. There were floaties in it that I don't think are there in the fresh beer. That actually may have played in the beer's favor, since it had a cakey quality that I associate with cellared beer. This had a bit of malt and butterscotch in the flavor and aroma. Almost no head, no hops -- almost a dessert beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 20, 2002
This is a slight cut above Meister Brau and Corona, it’s got a smidge of malt (just a wee bit!). Otherwise, they are identical. Buy this beer if you want to buy something made in Puerto Rico.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Davhgbrew (938) - Coconut Creek, Florida, USA - MAR 3, 2002
The aroma is not all that good, no head and looks like any full bodied American brew. It really doesn’t taste that bad and if I weren’t for the fact that I have only seen it once at any store, I might even consider getting it again for maybe a hot summer day when I need a lighter beer and I don’t want a macro.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Oakes (12398) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAY 15, 2001
Light bodied, bland. At least its a little bit refreshing in a cold air sort of way. The brewery sent me 24 cans of this stuff so I really wanted to like it, but in the end I couldn’t get into it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
kerc99 (4) - San Lorenzo, PUERTO RICO - MAY 14, 2001 does not count
A bit thick. Has almost no head. Nice copperish color. Rather sweet. Better if you drink it cold, but not too cold, or the slight flavor will dissappear.