overall
Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 76   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.01   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A smooth real beer taste without aftertaste. It is fully fermented, lightly hopped and dry brewed, creating a lightly coloured beer with less body.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jercraigs (7812) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 3, 2006
Bottle. Yellow bodied brew, sweet malty aroma with a touch of fruit character. Mild flavour with a sweet malty bass, very mild bitterness. Touch of ingering fruit in the aftertaste. Average palate. Nothing special but surprisingly drinkable, reminds me a bit of Moosehead now that I think about it.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - JUL 30, 2005
Golden, fizzy, with white head. Very uninteresting, alright ice cold in the sun but thats about it. Not worth drinking again. Unless it’s free, like the one I rated....haha

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OKBeer (1171) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAY 25, 2005
When I was 9 or 10 years old, I decided one day that I was going to have a beer, just like my much older relatives. So I opened a bottle from my fridge, then walked over to my Grandmother’s house next door where a bunch of my relatives were. My first beer was then promptly taken away from me. And that beer, if I recall correctly, was a James Ready. So when I saw there was to be a new incarnation, of course I had to rate it. 341 ml bottle. Pale yellow colour with a fizzy, oddly large bubbled white head. Wet straw and slight fusel aroma. Light toasty flavour with a metallic finish. Light bodied, airy but prickly mouthfeel. Much like that day many years ago, I should have left this one in the fridge.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
heemer77 (5100) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - MAY 17, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 21, 2006 Thanks for the bottle pintbypint. Light gold body with a very thin head. The aroma is relatively rich corn and flowers. The taste is slightly sweet corn and some carrots. A decent golden.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cartoonkhaki (1220) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 1, 2005
Golden yellow large pillowy head. There is nothing redeaming or special about it. It is a common flavour mass produced beer.... Sweet

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
pintbypint (2603) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - APR 29, 2005
341ml brown bottle. Poured a very light straw colour. Head is composed of large soapy bubbles, slightly clingy lace. Collapses rather quickly. Slightly floral aroma, touches of fruit. Light body, tingly cabonation. Flavour combines light fruit notes, floral/orange hop taste. Disapointing weak finish, watery and dryish. Pretty straightforward macro Canadian ale.