overall
Serve in Tulip

RATINGS: 423   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.8   SEASONAL: Series   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%
Ale brewed with rose hips, rose petals and hibiscus.

Jeppe's rating

Jeppe (2631) - Ølbutikken, - APR 2, 2010
Here is the story; I left my house last night, going to the hospital with my wife. 4½ hours later I return with my new born son Melvin, a perfect little boy. Sitting in my couch at 1 am looking at him I need something to celebrate and find my newly arrived EYO from JP in the fridge. It might be the situation or it might just be the beer, but this is the most perfectly balanced beer I can remember having since.....well since Orval maybe. Fruit, funk, drinkability is just perfect. It makes me think, this is the kind of beer thats the reason I’m in the beer business, the reason I started drinking craft beers to begin with. Thanks a lot JP and cheers to my new son Melvin! I will take you to Dexter when you are old enough so that you can experience maybe the greatest brewery in the world for yourself!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Bygers (847) - Oslo, NORWAY - NOV 12, 2014
Bottle 0,75l. Pours a cloudy amber colour. Aroma of sour apple and cranberries. Taste is cidery, medium tart, cranberries, apples. Dry finish. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jjgmd (1506) - Coral Springs, Florida, USA - OCT 28, 2014
With Z, pours an amber red with a cream colored head. Nose is yeasty with a myriad of spices, and a champagne nose. Taste is spicy with nice yeasty funky notes. Finish is somewhat tart and ends on the same tasting notes. A very tasty flavorful saison. Quaff Score 8 / 10

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
zgaier (1457) - Coral Springs, Florida, USA - OCT 28, 2014
Bomber. Pours an amber orange with an off white head and spicy, yeasty, floral aroma. Taste is spicy, yeast and floral notes with fruity tartness into the spiced and sour finish

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
rondphoto (2267) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - OCT 23, 2014
bottle @ Vino Bellissimo / Lima OH --- Hazy dark amber color, over-the-top white head that finally settles to a thick cover, billowy sheets of lace. Taste is sour malt, hay, and wildflowers that move without incident through the palate to a light finish that drifts endlessly, becoming slightly sour before it disappears. A neat saison, just sour and bitter enough to be highly enjoyable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
MacBoost (1399) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - AUG 24, 2014
Gusher. Pours a hazy deep pink with an enormous head. Aromas of flowery, sweet hibiscus, roses. Taste is semi dry and lightly bitter. Flavors of dusty flowers, lightly hopped. Finish is dry and pleasing. Good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Herbicles69 (57) - Parker, Colorado, USA - AUG 18, 2014
It was hyper carbonated and sour. Not that it's a bad beer, it just wasn't my favorite. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
vtafro (3779) - Wayne, New Jersey, USA - JUL 20, 2014
(backlog) Bottle at a tasting at maxxdaddy’s. Also another beer I’ve had many times, but still haven’t entered a rating. Ruby pour with tan head. Rose, petals, hibicus, spices, other fruit aromas. The flavors come together well, hibiscus, fruit, light yeast and spice tones.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
gschrade (775) - Collinsville, USA - JUL 15, 2014
I had this at Global Brew. Pours reddish orange with a white head. Taste flowery, tart, light. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
crossovert (7866) - Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2014
Draft. Amberish red pour. Heavy hibiscus but also a nice JP style sour/tartneas.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
blipp (6326) - Newark, New Jersey, USA - JUN 15, 2014
Draft Rattle n Hum. Pours golden orange with a white head. Light spicy yeasty base, a little bit f acidity, and some light flowery notes. Very little malt depth. Good, not great.