overall

RATINGS: 94   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82   EST. CALORIES: 15   ABV: 0.5%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
cherokeeoriely (7) - USA - JAN 10, 2006 does not count
This is absolutely, the worst thing I have ever tasted. I perfer the taste of my own urine. Seriously. Let’s say theoretically you drink half a Pepsi and let it sit for a couple days. Take that and mix it with iced tea. That is Okocim Karmi. Do yourself a favor and die before you drink this. I give it as a present to people I hate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
HenrikSoegaard (10367) - Randers, DENMARK - OCT 30, 2005
Bottle. Frothy good head. Mostly lasting. Dark brown colour. A nice beer to look at. Toffee aroma, a bit sweet but not too much. Average finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
FrankJohansen (3602) - Sabro, DENMARK - OCT 30, 2005
Brown colour with an off white mostly diminishing head. Heavy caramel aroma with hints of toffee. Not as sweet tasting as one should expect.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5096) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - SEP 27, 2005
Very dark brown that shows a clear ruby when held to light. The head is tinted light brown and has a nice fluff to it. The aroma reminds me of old carpeting. There is also a little caramel and some light cardboard. The taste is disgustingly, cloying sweet. Easily the sweetest low alcohol I have ever tried. This is almost like a cola with a hint of vanilla and stale caramel. Pretty bad, even for the style.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Spiesy (2338) - Sydney, Greater London, AUSTRALIA - SEP 4, 2005
Bottled, clear 400ml. </br> Deep crimson colour with a persistent, excitable off-white head. Smoky, caramel malt aroma. Sweet as you like. Strawberry, toffee, honey, lolly flavour. Not me at all. Presents well on most front but for me tastes pretty sh*t.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
oh6gdx (20217) - Vasa, FINLAND - AUG 22, 2005
Bottled. Ok, so this is a coca-cola beer. Why make 0,5% ABV versions of various cola drinks, when the "original" are for sale?

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Braudog (5576) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - JUN 29, 2005
Crimson brown with a nice rocky head. Very prominate scent of rye bread. There the good notes stop. The flavor of this was sugary-soda, as if an over-sweet root beer was mixed with just a hint of dark beer. This may not have much alcohol in it, but it will rot your teeth!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BBB63 (5943) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 13, 2005
Bottle: Pours a dark brown hue with reddish highlight that produced a fizzy tannnish head and some lace. The aroma has a note of caramel and pale malt, grainy and floral hops, dusty esters, a hint of walnut and at dash of DMS. The taste starts malty sweet but quickly fades to a cardboardy and yucky finish. Some bitters try to revive my taste buds but are too late. The feel is a chalky and bland mess. It wasn’t till I had finish over half of this beer and went to rate it that I found out it was a L.A. beer, doesn’t matter. It could be 11% ABV and that aftertaste would still make me gag. AVOID.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Cornfield (5437) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - MAY 6, 2005
An NA dunkel from Poland? Hmmm... Let’s investigate. It’s a clear, dark brown color with a slender white head - oops, halo - and little carbonation. The aroma is more cola than caramel. The watery brew tastes sugary, syrupy, without any real flavor other than a generic "sweet." The aftertaste reminds me of when I was a kid and my Mom washed my mouth out with soap (a very rare occurance). I need a drink of something else REAL quick.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JensenTaster (1719) - DENMARK - MAY 6, 2005
(on bottle)I really don´t see why this beer is rated so low; untill the very last finish hits the palate. It has a very nice clear, brown color and a lastin white head. Very good carbonation and a complex taste with malts, cane sugar, dades and molasses. But the finish, ladies and gentlmen; is one of the worst I´ve ever had. Like eating a piece of soap; a yurkyy, acidic and very unplesant feeling lives a burp, a barf and a drain more on the list...