overall

RATINGS: 98   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82   EST. CALORIES: 15   ABV: 0.5%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MaryB (1) - Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, USA - SEP 30, 2006 does not count
Nasty...with strong notes of raisins, coke, and syrup on the front end. It finishes horribly with hints of burnt sugar, rancid coffee and a touch of nutra-sweet. The worst beer I’ve ever tasted.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Mungo (2471) - Southampton, Hampshire, ENGLAND - SEP 29, 2006
Bottle. There wasnt anything I could like about this and most of it ended up down the sink. Oversweet artificial sugaryness with unpleasant whiffs of something now and then.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
jaymobrown (1699) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 10, 2006
Well, I was disappointed because this was a non-alcoholic beer. I poured it and it was a nice ruddy dark brown, fairly large head, and a sweet maple syrup brown sugar oat nose. I thought that this might not be too bad. Then I drank it. This is tastes like melted brown sugar. Way too sweet. Imagine if someone added six tablespoons of Sweet n’ Low to a can of Coke and remove the fizz. Yep. I still drank it all though.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Bov (9876) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - FEB 2, 2006
clear dark brown colour with a little foam; very toasty aroma, touch of coffee and wort; terribly sweet (there are tons of glucose here), short and quite flat finish with some notes of caramel - dubious

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
cherokeeoriely (7) - USA - JAN 10, 2006 does not count
This is absolutely, the worst thing I have ever tasted. I perfer the taste of my own urine. Seriously. Let’s say theoretically you drink half a Pepsi and let it sit for a couple days. Take that and mix it with iced tea. That is Okocim Karmi. Do yourself a favor and die before you drink this. I give it as a present to people I hate.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
HenrikSoegaard (10980) - Randers, DENMARK - OCT 30, 2005
Bottle. Frothy good head. Mostly lasting. Dark brown colour. A nice beer to look at. Toffee aroma, a bit sweet but not too much. Average finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
FrankJohansen (3603) - Sabro, DENMARK - OCT 30, 2005
Brown colour with an off white mostly diminishing head. Heavy caramel aroma with hints of toffee. Not as sweet tasting as one should expect.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5129) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - SEP 27, 2005
Very dark brown that shows a clear ruby when held to light. The head is tinted light brown and has a nice fluff to it. The aroma reminds me of old carpeting. There is also a little caramel and some light cardboard. The taste is disgustingly, cloying sweet. Easily the sweetest low alcohol I have ever tried. This is almost like a cola with a hint of vanilla and stale caramel. Pretty bad, even for the style.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Spiesy (2338) - Sydney, Greater London, AUSTRALIA - SEP 4, 2005
Bottled, clear 400ml. </br> Deep crimson colour with a persistent, excitable off-white head. Smoky, caramel malt aroma. Sweet as you like. Strawberry, toffee, honey, lolly flavour. Not me at all. Presents well on most front but for me tastes pretty sh*t.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
oh6gdx (21122) - Vasa, FINLAND - AUG 22, 2005
Bottled. Ok, so this is a coca-cola beer. Why make 0,5% ABV versions of various cola drinks, when the "original" are for sale?