Keller Bräu Dunkel
     click to upload

Brewed by Kellerbrauerei Mitterbucher & Söhne
Style: Dunkel/Tmavý
4910 Ried/Innkreis, Austria

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.73   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Milder, süßlicher Märzenbiertyp, harmonisch im Geschmack und voll dunkler Farbe.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
littlecarp (135) - Redding, California, USA - APR 26, 2010
Good head formation, decent lacing. The cloudy dark honey color with beige head is a wonderful sight. Aroma is pleasant but faint. Flavor does lean a bit toward the sweet side with overwhelming honey notes and not much of a hops presence. Mid-thin bodied with subtle action on the palate. I typically prefer more balance in the flavor of my beer, but this one pulls off the overabundance of sweetness quite well. I don’t think I could drink this year-round, but for mild weather and with a light meal this beer has made it into my top 5 beers (despite the moderate rating)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Geiserich (3423) - Linz, AUSTRIA - JUN 22, 2008
Bottled: Foamy, yellow head, dark brown color. Sweet malty aroma, sugary. Flavor is very, very sweet, sugar and malt notes. Unbalanced, sweet end. Much too sweet, remainds me on cola.