overall

RATINGS: 416   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Keystone Ice is a flavorful ice lager and member of the Keystone Family. Keystone Ice is 5.9% alcohol by volume and has 129 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
iggysam2000 (38) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 17, 2002
Great Flavor. i prefer the flavor of pabst or mickeys ice but almost perfect, fairly smooth, never gets old in my opinion and its strong as hell drunk fast im all for it.

BeermanLayton (33) - Rohnert Park, California, USA - SEP 11, 2002
Crapped on GARBAGE.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
proc (342) - Dearborn, Michigan, USA - SEP 4, 2002
This is one nasty beer. Pours out to the typical, average golden color we are all used to in regards to beer of this type. It has a funky grainy taste, with a disgusting sweetness to it. A drain pour. It was that bad.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
sethdude (704) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 1, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 4, 2003 As shitty ice beers go, this one I can drink. For getting drunk for $12 or less, it's hard to do better, since $12 dollars buys 30 5.9% beers.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
drismyhero (815) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - AUG 17, 2002
There’s a point on ratebeer.com that I really feel people would rather shame themselves and admit to drinking filthy port-a-potty water just to obtain that stylistic little crown next to their screen names than keep to themselves the dark dirty secret that we at one point drank this terrible terrible beer. This beer makes me want to smash the can against my forehead like some fraternity spawn and have my skull crush instead of the can. I guess it was my choice in the first place, but there are people who dilute hiarspray in water just to get drunk, so I don’t think I’m doing too bad.

Dave420 (55) - O.C, California, USA - AUG 9, 2002
pretty much the samethng as keystone premium.... but with a nastier after taste

SETANTA (582) - Bangor, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2002
kill me now

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 27, 2002
Pours with a light yellow color, fizzy to the max, the bubbles form a huge head that disappears as fast as the huge bubbles that cling to the glass. Aroma is of corn and slightly burned out rubber. Mouthfeel is of weak carbonated water. Its hard to pin down a taste; I’d say water, but that would be doing a disservice to H20. It tastes like budcoorsmiller, but with much less taste, which is actually a good thing in my book. Anyway, don’t be sucker like me, stay the Hell away from this stuff and openly mock those that drink it.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
blank (996) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2002
Another classic pong beer. Three parts water, one part bad beer.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 22, 2002
A more alcoholic version of an already bad beer. Drink it if you want to get drunk and for no other reason.