overall

RATINGS: 422   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Keystone Ice is a flavorful ice lager and member of the Keystone Family. Keystone Ice is 5.9% alcohol by volume and has 129 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
BeerGuitar (4) - - JUN 18, 2012 does not count
I used to think more of this beer, but as I tried it again I have lost some favor to it. Definitely a noticeable ICE beer, bit of an alcoholic taste, I know that sounds strange, but anyone who has trie this beer can agree with me.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UDBeernut (2059) - Between JAX and SGJ, Florida, USA - JUN 10, 2012
OH GOD, why did I think this one would be a good idea? typical macro/adjunct appearance. Nose nose. Taste is nothing but water and alchohol. Mouth is drying, presumibly from the hops that were in the room next door from the boil kettle. Alchohol is rough and very warming. Nothing "ICE" about it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
keepersj12 (2891) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - MAY 12, 2012
Oh my. A headache in a bottle. This may be the most revolting thing I ever put in my mouth. Just awful. I wish I could rate it lower.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
dlinn (141) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Somewhat sweaty and almost non-existent aroma. Pale yellow appearance. Corny watery flavor.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
arminjewell (8514) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Pour out of 24 oz can, pour is clear yellow with white head, aroma has notes of corn, fusel, some slight grainy rice, sweet grain. Taste is corn, grain, some slight pineapple, hints of nast fusels.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
adnielsen (10028) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Can @ the First Annual Rocky Mountain Malt Liquor Tasting. Very clear, light yellow appearance with a fluffy white head. Corn, grainy malt, fusel alcohol aroma. Boozy, thick grainy, corn, nasty flavor. Maybe I could drink this beer bonging but it tastes like fucking hell.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
BVery (7680) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - APR 29, 2012
24-oz can. Ratings whore alert! Did I really drop $1.29 on a 24-oz can just for the tick? Yes, yes I did.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
uvajed (174) - Ravenna, Ohio, USA - MAR 29, 2012
Sampled this from a 40oz bottle, of all things. Am I embarrassed? I should be! CHEAP, pretty crumby American macro "ice" beer. The bargain-basement price is appropriate, though you could do worse in this category. Watery with little flavor or aroma. Not overly corny, and poundable, though not much else to say about it. Pretty inoffensive, unless you take offense to something like this being labeled as "beer" to begin with. 5.9%. At least I poured it into a glass!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Billicus (289) - @RED BHUT JOIKIAS!, Paulsboro, New Jersey, USA - FEB 28, 2012
aroma, not much grainy, color, can drank, taste, grainy alcohol water bomb, overall, party beer.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DiarmaidBHK (3682) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 25, 2012
Can from shoppers town. Pours nearly clear with a rapidly disappearing head. Tastes like corn oil. Smells like corn bread. Watery finish. Bleh!