overall

RATINGS: 426   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Keystone Ice is a flavorful ice lager and member of the Keystone Family. Keystone Ice is 5.9% alcohol by volume and has 129 calories per 12-ounce serving.

BMMillsy (1756) - Florida, USA - OCT 27, 2012
Blegh. Keystone with a but more flavor. Given the flavor in Keystone, that is not a good thing. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
r464 (2074) - Earth, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 29, 2012
Pale yellow with a fizzy white head that goes away quickly. Skunky, slightly malty, bready, yeasy, but more than anything else, watery. Anyone who would drink this regularly should see a physician as something is terribly wrong with their taste buds.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Fiddys1 (1) - Queensbury, New York, USA - JUL 12, 2012 does not count
I actually like the Keystone beer family. To me it’s the best value and taste put together, obviously its not as good as other beers but its perfect for beer pong or just if you want a cold beer on a hot day... which who doesnt want a beer on a hot day after a hard days work.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 4/20
Molsonator (20) - - JUN 22, 2012
This beer is oddly enough, pretty decent. I mean im comparing it to other beers of its price.. There really isnt a comparison. For the amount of alcohol and the price plus the taste good deal.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
BeerGuitar (4) - - JUN 18, 2012 does not count
I used to think more of this beer, but as I tried it again I have lost some favor to it. Definitely a noticeable ICE beer, bit of an alcoholic taste, I know that sounds strange, but anyone who has trie this beer can agree with me.

UDBeernut (2188) - Between JAX and SGJ, Florida, USA - JUN 10, 2012
OH GOD, why did I think this one would be a good idea? typical macro/adjunct appearance. Nose nose. Taste is nothing but water and alchohol. Mouth is drying, presumibly from the hops that were in the room next door from the boil kettle. Alchohol is rough and very warming. Nothing "ICE" about it.

keepersj12 (2945) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - MAY 12, 2012
Oh my. A headache in a bottle. This may be the most revolting thing I ever put in my mouth. Just awful. I wish I could rate it lower.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
dlinn (141) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Somewhat sweaty and almost non-existent aroma. Pale yellow appearance. Corny watery flavor.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
arminjewell (8675) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Pour out of 24 oz can, pour is clear yellow with white head, aroma has notes of corn, fusel, some slight grainy rice, sweet grain. Taste is corn, grain, some slight pineapple, hints of nast fusels.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
adnielsen (10138) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAY 11, 2012
Can @ the First Annual Rocky Mountain Malt Liquor Tasting. Very clear, light yellow appearance with a fluffy white head. Corn, grainy malt, fusel alcohol aroma. Boozy, thick grainy, corn, nasty flavor. Maybe I could drink this beer bonging but it tastes like fucking hell.