overall
n/a

RATINGS: 995   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitterô. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
alexsdad06 (8421) - Ohio, USA - JUN 24, 2014
I donít know why. Pours a pale yellow color with a medium sized white head. The aroma and flavor are pretty much non existent. Like drinking water with a hint of corn and skunk. What a waste.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
douglas88 (8090) - Portland, Oregon, USA - DEC 8, 2007
UPDATED: APR 30, 2008 Ok what the hell am I doing drinking this. I donít know really, my wife bought some...and here I am. I drank a ton of Keystone back when I was like 16. This beer is repulsive. Itís true it is not bitter, because instead of using hops they used old glue, dirty socks, rotten malt, and maybe some roadkill. Itís like drinking medicine...if by medicine you mean poison. Overall, I add one point for history.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BMan1113VR (7914) - Los Angeles, California, USA - JAN 13, 2008
UPDATED: AUG 18, 2009 I was really hoping I could give it at least a point .6 but I really canít. It is much worse than I remember. I really really tried hard to be as fair and objective as possible, but this stuff really does suck, even at its price point. To the review: Aroma is a complex mixture of dust, cardboard, band-aid and Body Odor (BO). We all know that this looks like piss, with even less foam than piss. Lacing? are you joking? Taste is simple BO, water and corn. The only time I will ever drink this again is when I am absolutely wasted. Marked one point for overall, as this isnít the worst beer I have ever had.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
blipp (7895) - San Diego, California, USA - FEB 16, 2008
Can. Pours clear pale yellow with a white head. Aroma is like creamed corn. Body is thinner than water. Flavor is very light, kind of like oat bran or corn. Iím ashamed to say Iíve drank more of these in my college years than I would like to admit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
b3shine (7858) - Indiana, USA - JUL 20, 2012
Cheap, watery beer thatís a penny-pinching calorie counterís dream. Which also happens to be one of my nightmares...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drowland (7798) - Georgia, USA - AUG 23, 2009
As the old story goes - Coors washed out all of the brewing equipment used to make Coors Light, and the runoff was Keystone Light... basically water and used for quantity.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
SudsMcDuff (7765) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - OCT 16, 2005
crappy but does the job, cheap yet there...everywhere, but the lacking taste is a biggy. a light right 4 the price and its everywhere....u want 2 B...its smooth too!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
motelpogo (7705) - Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC - JUL 1, 2004
good to see theyīre proud that this is never bitter. probably the worst beer i tried at the brewery. limp, watery, raw sugar, vomit

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ughsmash (7506) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 29, 2013
Canned. Poured clear, pale straw golden with a well-retained, stark white head. The aroma picked up grassy notes over corn flakes and a little honey. The flavor found prickly carbonation, lemon zest, and grassy notes over toasted corn.. not good, but not offensive. Light-bodied with high carbonation.. ok feel.. meh.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 16/20
jredmond (7228) - New York, New York, USA - DEC 5, 2006
UPDATED: OCT 14, 2007 This beer is cheap and easy to drink. With that being said there are no other aspects of this beer worth mentioning.