overall
n/a

RATINGS: 975   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

stonemaster99 (2) - USA - MAY 29, 2001 does not count
Now, if you look in the dictionary for perfect, you will see a keystone light can. There is no such thing as a better beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 19/20
RyanStrass99 (2) - Palatine, Illinois, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
You’ve tried the rest, now try the best! Keystone light!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
beeler8399 (2) - pikeville, Kentucky, USA - FEB 12, 2002 does not count
Lets face it. Keystone light has came to kill, steal and destory all beer drinkers. i’d much rather drink natty light if i’m low on flow.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Elctrcsnake (2) - USA - NOV 15, 2004 does not count
No beer can surpass the greatness that is keystone, it’s coors light for nattie prices!!!

BeerLover21 (2) - Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2005 does not count
Probally the worst beer I have ever tasted.. There is no taste what so ever. However, the tounge numbing aftertaste is there.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
corydawson4302 (2) - Ohio, USA - APR 19, 2005 does not count
oh keystone light taste so so good. i use to only buy it when i needed a lot of beer for a low amount of money. but then it grew on me. next thing i knew i would have some fat cast and go to the store telling myself that i was going to leave with a high class treat yourself good beer. and do you want to know something. i left with keystone light. if your going to take the time to drink a light beer. well then, make it keystone light.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
okiel4 (2) - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - OCT 24, 2005 does not count
It tastes like piss but it is cheap and It gets you drunk, the hangover sucks

PolishPride (2) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - APR 4, 2006 does not count
I once was at a keg party, paid 5 bones for a cup, I took one drink and I figured out I had been scammed. I could have sworn I was drinking my own urine! That is not an exaggeration, that’s just how bad it really is. If I was an alcoholic and the only beer I could drink was Keystone Light, I would quickly move onto root beer. Never again will I make the mistake of drinking "Canned Piss"

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
meanjeanbodine (2) - USA - NOV 18, 2006 does not count
the only reason I gave it this high of a rating is because it tastes decent out of a keg..it’s the only way I can drink it

mister38 (2) - USA - MAR 2, 2007 does not count
Keystone Light is by far the worst beer I’ve ever had. There’s not really much to say about it. It’s not like it has a sour taste or anything...it’s just that it has NO taste. Michelob Ultra has more taste than this stuff. And that’s an ultra light beer!