overall
n/a

RATINGS: 994   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

shaggy99 (3) - USA - NOV 9, 2001 does not count
This is not your fathers beer anymore. Keystone offers a clean and refreshing taste that is unparalleled by any other. Its specially lined can allows for supreme drinkability. So sit back, crack open a Keystone Light and start making memories.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
PDXChuck (3) - Portland, Oregon, USA - FEB 20, 2004 does not count
It doesn't completely suck. A “Not Applicable” rating on the aroma, appearance, flavor, and palate would make more sense than rating it poorly. It’s doesn’t taste bad. It just doesn’t taste. Like they say, “What’s the difference between Coors Light (or Keystone Light), and sex in a canoe?” “They are both f*ckin’ near water.” If it’s hot as hell, and I just cut the grass and I want to guzzle down a beer, I have a Keystone, and therefore save a good beer for when I can sit and enjoy it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
UgotEspo (3) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 21, 2005 does not count
Clearly Budwiser needs to move over becasue Keystone Light is the king of beers! It’s light, delicious, and not to harsh on the pocket. I LOVES IT!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Drew0772 (3) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - NOV 23, 2005 does not count
this is the only beer I have had that I actually had an allergic reaction too..

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Thebeerotaku93 (3) - - SEP 7, 2012 does not count
Whats there to say, it total crap. It tastes like flavored piss-water and drinkability just isn’t there for me. PBR and Bud Light are better macro alternatives.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
HappyNewBeer (3) - USA - JAN 3, 2013 does not count
The lightest beer in the country without a doubt. If you want to look like a total badass (and broke-ass) grab a couple Keystone 30-packs and walk proudly out of the grocery store. The biggest debate regarding Keystone is whether or not it is expensive water or cheap beer. I lean towards cheap beer, and for that reason, I will pick it up when I want my beer to be as light as my last paycheck. Perfect for shotgunning, beer bonging, chugging, playing catch with, and any other beer-related activity that somebody in a frat would partake in. An iconic beer, and one that has given me many memories in my lifetime.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PMullen43 (3) - - OCT 19, 2013 does not count
Absolutely awful. It’s the cheapest beer out there and you’re still overpaying.

TySpurs90 (3) - - JUN 24, 2015 does not count
Literally the beer that made college a tolerable experience. Best beer you can get for that price point, Keith Stone knows what he's talking about. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
azel99 (3) - USA - MAY 4, 2001 does not count
Smooth, but tastes like pizzzzz...

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 19/20
RyanStrass99 (2) - Palatine, Illinois, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
You’ve tried the rest, now try the best! Keystone light!