RATINGS: 988   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
UgotEspo (3) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 21, 2005 does not count
Clearly Budwiser needs to move over becasue Keystone Light is the king of beers! It’s light, delicious, and not to harsh on the pocket. I LOVES IT!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Elctrcsnake (2) - USA - NOV 15, 2004 does not count
No beer can surpass the greatness that is keystone, it’s coors light for nattie prices!!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Phrozt99 (12) - USA - APR 18, 2002
I LOVE my keystone!! It tastes great, and comes in a nice, streamline can for easy slamming! It is by FAR my favorite light beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
tabor99 (7) - USA - DEC 7, 2002 does not count
shine down from heven. Keystone light, you rock.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
CharlzJohIII99 (1) - Pennsauken, New Jersey, USA - APR 4, 2002 does not count
After the first 10 or 12 it begins to taste fantastic! Beer of choice in Sauken.....so it should be the beer of choice for you!!!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Jed99 (6) - AUSTRALIA - JAN 29, 2002 does not count
Concidering its cost and the fact I could drink this all night and wake up without a hang over. I’m australian our beers generally are full of chemicals that will wreck you the next day. I appreciated the simple beer for what it was.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 22, 2002 does not count
This beer has paved the way to my future. Its irrisitable aroma and rugged can has changed my life. Plus im poor. Thank you Keystone for always being there for me. If only you could speak.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
corydawson4302 (2) - Ohio, USA - APR 19, 2005 does not count
oh keystone light taste so so good. i use to only buy it when i needed a lot of beer for a low amount of money. but then it grew on me. next thing i knew i would have some fat cast and go to the store telling myself that i was going to leave with a high class treat yourself good beer. and do you want to know something. i left with keystone light. if your going to take the time to drink a light beer. well then, make it keystone light.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 13/20
keystonelars (1) - mt.zion, Illinois, USA - FEB 19, 2006 does not count
I think this is the most maligned brews today.I think it is very refreshing and leaves a very pleasant aftertaste. So I would encourage everyone out there to give this beer a chance and I am sure you will be very delighted.Actualy all the coors products are great ie:coors light and keystone ice.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 16/20
keystonedlars (1) - Illinois, USA - FEB 24, 2009 does not count
UPDATED: MAR 3, 2009 I think keystone light is the cadillac of cheap beer. Probably the best lawnmwer beer ever.It tastes very similar to coors light.For about 4 dollars cheaper per 30 pack.