overall
n/a

RATINGS: 977   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. It’s like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when I’m poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And what’s with the 4.2 alcohol%? I’ve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, that’d be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. I’ve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

TheReptilian (13) - Burley, Idaho, USA - JAN 31, 2005
Definitely piss. I can piss faster than I can catch a buzz off of this shit. Then, the next day, even though I didn’t get drunk, I am hungover three thousand times harder than I would have been binge drinking Jack Daniels whiskey. This is garbage. No taste whatsoever.

BeerLover21 (2) - Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2005 does not count
Probally the worst beer I have ever tasted.. There is no taste what so ever. However, the tounge numbing aftertaste is there.

ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 15, 2005
Yeah, drinkin’ the Stone! man I love how this tastes like absolutely nothing. Ummmm.....dirty alcoholic water.

can8ianben (1395) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 23, 2005
Bad, bad, bad. Stay away from this one. Nothing there! It is a beer for people who don’t like beer.

koreanbobcat (33) - Iowa, USA - OCT 13, 2005
looked like urin tasted like water and WAS NOT BITTER. I didnt make that stupid face that thoes people made in the comercials when they drank bitter beer however i could have replaced this with water and not noticed except the piss color.

Drew0772 (3) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - NOV 23, 2005 does not count
this is the only beer I have had that I actually had an allergic reaction too..

crizay (1050) - Brook Park, Ohio, USA - NOV 27, 2005
Gross piss ass beer given to me for free, completely disgusting so I poured it out

Wolfenstein (96) - Sarasota, Florida, USA - DEC 15, 2005
Specially Lined Can: "Its like bottled taste in a can" OK. Light, watery, finishes skunky.

avalancher34 (58) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - DEC 25, 2005
I dunno if anyone remembers those ’Bitter Beer Face’ Commercials they put out, but they should have tried their own beer before doing so. Don’t even waste your time with this bitter water. If there was a way to award no points, then this would get a zero.