overall
n/a

RATINGS: 995   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Void42599 (5) - USA - OCT 22, 2002 does not count
So Bad, Got 1/4 Way though when I was drunk. And I still had to Drainpoar. Go Red Dog or Miller High Life Instead. Same Price, Better Taste

SierraBeerGuy99 (20) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Better then Coors Light, but what is the difference between monkey and human piss anyway.

bythe40 (64) - USA - JAN 15, 2003
This beer has no color no smell and taste like a cap full of rubbing alcohol was put in a glass of water. This is very cheap but if your looking to save money try genny products they are much better and even cheaper.

ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
This stuff really surprised me. It was barely even there! Almost no smell,very little color,Ultra watery taste and texture in the mouth. Why would Coors bother to can such a lightweight Non-beer? If you can find Genesee turn your back on this loser and don't look back!

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - JAN 27, 2003
This beer is crap. It's just Coors Light in a different can. I had a college roommate that swore by it(he was in a frat. so that should tell you something). Very watery. Tastes like snow capped mountains on the can melted an went into the can. Really bad stuff. No account of a beer.

ryaneq (9) - McKinney, Texas, USA - MAY 30, 2003 does not count
ha, ha, ha.... I once got mugged for a case of this stuff. I felt sorry for the guys who stole it .... a bad, bad college beer

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
I drank many a case of this before I developed a taste for real beer. If you like no taste, no alcohol, no color and no head, this is the beer for you. A true american beer.

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 29, 2003
I had this a couple of times. Never was very fond of it. With so much out there this one is so unnecessary.

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Defintely not bitter. In fact I think they have been using the same bunch of hops to brew all of their beers throughout all of time. I even hated this one before I liked real beer.

PhillyBeer2112 (2758) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - AUG 12, 2003
Bleh. OK, so a 220th rating calling this bad is really warranted. Its not bitter and thats a selling point! The reason its not bitter is that its a light beer with a malt liquor identity crisis. Pours a pale gold with an initially large foamy that quickly reduces down to nothing, and with no bubbles rising to the top, this just sits dead in the glass like some kind of colored water. It would be easy to attribute that to a dirty glass, but no. Aroma was grainy and alcoholic, much like a malt liquor like I said. Corny (DMS). Flavor is quite sweet for a light beer, again grainy and peppery (I'd say alcoholic but not at 4.2%). I actually did detect the slightest rising of bitterness in the finish, but for your average swiller, the slightest distraction (i.e. food, or maybe even air) would mask it. On a final note, when really cold this beer was at least passable (in that I could get it past my lips) but after the slightest warming it became sickeningly sweet and cloying. I had to dump the last half of the large can - but hey it was only $1.00 and I was sorta thirsty.