overall
n/a

RATINGS: 964   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

ericmc83 (207) - Arkansas, USA - JAN 8, 2006
Ok...it’s 7:38 in the morning and I haven’t slept yet...and I’m drinking this...and it stll tastest like crap. Enough said.

beerdrinker101 (56) - USA - MAR 6, 2006
This the choice beer for anyone who only has $10 to spend on a 30 pack. i think this is drank for quantity not quality.

PolishPride (2) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - APR 4, 2006 does not count
I once was at a keg party, paid 5 bones for a cup, I took one drink and I figured out I had been scammed. I could have sworn I was drinking my own urine! That is not an exaggeration, that’s just how bad it really is. If I was an alcoholic and the only beer I could drink was Keystone Light, I would quickly move onto root beer. Never again will I make the mistake of drinking "Canned Piss"

Snojerk321 (2960) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 13, 2006
Isnt this the exact same as coors light?............................................

biggmike (480) - Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA - OCT 25, 2006
America’s least bitter beer, or so goes their slogan. Watery, tasteless, overly carbonated. This is made for drunks on a budget.

mansquito (3444) - Nueva York, New York, USA - OCT 31, 2006
Possibly the most white trash beer i have ever tasted. When i drank it the only thing i could imagine that was worse was licking a hobo’s grundle. the beer is watery and needs to be avoided. The taste is hard to describe because the things that comprise it are not normally ingested by humans (urine, feces, bile etc...) When bought in "30 stones," an empty can overturned, pieces of debris fall from the bottom of the can. It is a light brown and yellowish color with spots in it. My roomate, who is from nearby Wyoming, even refuses to drink it unless provided to him for free and even then would prefer water. To drink this you must swill it instantly so as to avoid vomiting.

pojo41 (315) - Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA - NOV 6, 2006
This must be what they are forced to drink in Hell. I can’t imagione anything worse. Once again, I would rather drink from my dog’s water bowl.

konair1 (66) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 19, 2006
This beer is probably the worst beer I ever had. There is no taste. There is a water taste and that is it. It is also cheap but not worth buying.

Funknmilla (692) - Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 17, 2006
Am I drinking water??...oh wait do I detect a hint of beer....no my mistake, some sort of beer extract added?....nothing to it...only good thing is that it is hydrating and the can is pretty...blue and silver..."fizzy yellow beer is for wussies"- stone brewing

HugDelusions (1) - USA - FEB 2, 2007 does not count
If you wanted to get drunk at the cost of feeling like your drinking piss. This my friend is your highschool beer.