overall
n/a

RATINGS: 982   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitterô. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

SierraBeerGuy99 (20) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Better then Coors Light, but what is the difference between monkey and human piss anyway.

bythe40 (64) - USA - JAN 15, 2003
This beer has no color no smell and taste like a cap full of rubbing alcohol was put in a glass of water. This is very cheap but if your looking to save money try genny products they are much better and even cheaper.

ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
This stuff really surprised me. It was barely even there! Almost no smell,very little color,Ultra watery taste and texture in the mouth. Why would Coors bother to can such a lightweight Non-beer? If you can find Genesee turn your back on this loser and don't look back!

robharing (82) - Ormond Beach, Florida, USA - NOV 14, 2004
drank this becouse my dad had it at the time pissy beer what could i say my dad likes this cheep american beer

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. Itís like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when Iím poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And whatís with the 4.2 alcohol%? Iíve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, thatíd be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. Iíve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

TheReptilian (13) - Burley, Idaho, USA - JAN 31, 2005
Definitely piss. I can piss faster than I can catch a buzz off of this shit. Then, the next day, even though I didnít get drunk, I am hungover three thousand times harder than I would have been binge drinking Jack Daniels whiskey. This is garbage. No taste whatsoever.

BeerLover21 (2) - Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2005 does not count
Probally the worst beer I have ever tasted.. There is no taste what so ever. However, the tounge numbing aftertaste is there.

ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 15, 2005
Yeah, drinkiní the Stone! man I love how this tastes like absolutely nothing. Ummmm.....dirty alcoholic water.

can8ianben (1402) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 23, 2005
Bad, bad, bad. Stay away from this one. Nothing there! It is a beer for people who donít like beer.

koreanbobcat (33) - Iowa, USA - OCT 13, 2005
looked like urin tasted like water and WAS NOT BITTER. I didnt make that stupid face that thoes people made in the comercials when they drank bitter beer however i could have replaced this with water and not noticed except the piss color.