overall
n/a

RATINGS: 995   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Void42599 (5) - USA - OCT 22, 2002 does not count
So Bad, Got 1/4 Way though when I was drunk. And I still had to Drainpoar. Go Red Dog or Miller High Life Instead. Same Price, Better Taste

SierraBeerGuy99 (20) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Better then Coors Light, but what is the difference between monkey and human piss anyway.

bythe40 (64) - USA - JAN 15, 2003
This beer has no color no smell and taste like a cap full of rubbing alcohol was put in a glass of water. This is very cheap but if your looking to save money try genny products they are much better and even cheaper.

ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
This stuff really surprised me. It was barely even there! Almost no smell,very little color,Ultra watery taste and texture in the mouth. Why would Coors bother to can such a lightweight Non-beer? If you can find Genesee turn your back on this loser and don't look back!

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - JAN 27, 2003
This beer is crap. It's just Coors Light in a different can. I had a college roommate that swore by it(he was in a frat. so that should tell you something). Very watery. Tastes like snow capped mountains on the can melted an went into the can. Really bad stuff. No account of a beer.

ryaneq (9) - McKinney, Texas, USA - MAY 30, 2003 does not count
ha, ha, ha.... I once got mugged for a case of this stuff. I felt sorry for the guys who stole it .... a bad, bad college beer

robharing (82) - Ormond Beach, Florida, USA - NOV 14, 2004
drank this becouse my dad had it at the time pissy beer what could i say my dad likes this cheep american beer

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. It’s like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when I’m poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And what’s with the 4.2 alcohol%? I’ve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, that’d be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. I’ve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

TheReptilian (13) - Burley, Idaho, USA - JAN 31, 2005
Definitely piss. I can piss faster than I can catch a buzz off of this shit. Then, the next day, even though I didn’t get drunk, I am hungover three thousand times harder than I would have been binge drinking Jack Daniels whiskey. This is garbage. No taste whatsoever.

BeerLover21 (2) - Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2005 does not count
Probally the worst beer I have ever tasted.. There is no taste what so ever. However, the tounge numbing aftertaste is there.