overall
n/a

RATINGS: 982   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. It’s like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when I’m poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And what’s with the 4.2 alcohol%? I’ve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, that’d be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. I’ve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

BeerLover21 (2) - Terre Haute, Indiana, USA - MAR 8, 2005 does not count
Probally the worst beer I have ever tasted.. There is no taste what so ever. However, the tounge numbing aftertaste is there.

ukoolaid (576) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 15, 2005
Yeah, drinkin’ the Stone! man I love how this tastes like absolutely nothing. Ummmm.....dirty alcoholic water.

can8ianben (1402) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 23, 2005
Bad, bad, bad. Stay away from this one. Nothing there! It is a beer for people who don’t like beer.

avalancher34 (58) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - DEC 25, 2005
I dunno if anyone remembers those ’Bitter Beer Face’ Commercials they put out, but they should have tried their own beer before doing so. Don’t even waste your time with this bitter water. If there was a way to award no points, then this would get a zero.

ericmc83 (207) - Arkansas, USA - JAN 8, 2006
Ok...it’s 7:38 in the morning and I haven’t slept yet...and I’m drinking this...and it stll tastest like crap. Enough said.

beerdrinker101 (56) - USA - MAR 6, 2006
This the choice beer for anyone who only has $10 to spend on a 30 pack. i think this is drank for quantity not quality.

PolishPride (2) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - APR 4, 2006 does not count
I once was at a keg party, paid 5 bones for a cup, I took one drink and I figured out I had been scammed. I could have sworn I was drinking my own urine! That is not an exaggeration, that’s just how bad it really is. If I was an alcoholic and the only beer I could drink was Keystone Light, I would quickly move onto root beer. Never again will I make the mistake of drinking "Canned Piss"

Snojerk321 (2960) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 13, 2006
Isnt this the exact same as coors light?............................................

PopeGelasius3 (54) - Athens, Georgia, USA - MAY 13, 2006
Honestly, i don’t even consider this beer; more like bad tasting water. I drank about 20 cups of this stuff at a party and never felt so sober in my entire life. Poor mouth feel, watery taste, and poor smell.....Stay away, stay far away.