overall
n/a

RATINGS: 222   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.23   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%
Keystone Premium is a high quality lager and member of the Keystone Family. Keystone Premium is 4.4% alcohol by volume and has 122 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Perdue46 (68) - USA - SEP 21, 2002
I found the beer to have a sensational aroma and palate to it. The taste was purely smooth all the way to the bottom of the can. The specially lined can preserves the beers always smooth never bitter taste. It is great of the Coors company to make such a quality product at such a low price. In one word I would describe this beer as delicious. Truly a premium beer at its best. Open, Pour, and Enjoy.

chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 21, 2002
Iím not gonna lie to ya i was a little skeptical before i first tried this. The guys at work told me it tasted like a tin can. I have always been a fan of Keystone Light, its cheap its delicious. When i took the first sip of this beer i was blown away. this was the best damn beer i have ever put into my circular system. To the men at the Coors Brewery i give them 2 thumbs up. We sould all be so lucky to beable to enjoy this delicious beer. God bless there hearts

bigdqueens99 (1) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 21, 2002 does not count
To be completely honest, I was astonished when I initially came across this succulent beverage. I have a difficult time pondering the idea of how such an incredible refreshment can barter at such a profound price. The gentlemen at the Coors Light Brewing Company have once again exceeded my unreachable expectations...I canít help but think everytime I open a can that itís made especially for me.

atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 22, 2002 does not count
If i could give 6 stars i would. Simply delectable taste. If only keystone would make cream ale then all of lifes problems would be solved.

dope10599 (2) - watertown, New York, USA - SEP 23, 2002 does not count
let me tell you something...this beer right here .. ihavenít drank in a coonís age so i made some difficult decisions.. my logic was this though...anything that has to do w/ keystone has to do w/ me.......love ya coors boys @ the brewing co.

thechamp99 (1) - USA - DEC 4, 2002 does not count

OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - SEP 7, 2004
Great white trash brew. This ranks up at the top. I have never found it in South Dakota. I drank it during a camping trip in Montana. I would drink this anyday in my wife beater T shirt on the porch of the trailer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
ofabball499 (2) - COrtland, New York, USA - SEP 21, 2002 does not count
Contrary to many of the comments already made about this fine tasting beverage, I feel Keystone is very undererrated. As a lover of Coors Light, I would have to admit Keystone is a DELICIOUS beer. If you can sit there and say itís disgusting, you are not an avid beer lover. Each can of Keystone I open, smells like a million dollars. Iíd like to thank Coors for making such a great tasting beer

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
SeymourPles (2) - Illinois, USA - JAN 17, 2008 does not count
By far best lager ever created. Simply breath taking. I can honestly say I could not live a normal life without the rich taste of Keystone Premium.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
jmulv (336) - New York, New York, USA - JUN 5, 2009
Oh the Premium... Its pale yellow complexion screams of quality. Iíve been trying to get my hands on one of these red devils for a while now, and finally found a 12 pack when I went camping. Nothing goes down smoother than Coorsís original salute to Pennsylvania when youíre out on a fishing boat. May I also suggest the Light and Ice versions.