overall

RATINGS: 410   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Headbanger (3000) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 18, 2014
Bottle (Old Notes)-Pours a medium golden with a small white head. Aroma of corn and sweetness. Taste of the same. This light to medium bodied brew is not very good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrSilverworm (5025) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 17, 2014
25oz can, from a Kroger in a more urban neighborhood. Code on the bottom reads "14065 WA39". Yeah, that’s right, this is a twenty-FIVE ounce can. I was on the fence about purchasing this beverage, but once I noticed that this can generously included and extra ounce, I knew my decision was made. Shared with homies. Totally clear golden color. Thin white, kind of bubbly head. Looks decent. Head retains reasonably well, better than expected. Couple ropes of lace, even. Smooth, kind of soft, light to moderate carbonation. Medium body. Light dry bite to the finish. Some wet bready flavor. Light spicy hop or something. Beery taste I guess, not much flavor at all to it, kind of watery overall, but not terribly offensive flavor. Taste is definitely offensive though. Very big bite at the end gets noticeable more and more as you go. Mouth is signficantly number towards the end of this, seems like my mouth is buzzing from numbness, even. Mouth feels very dry, the beer is not helping at all with that. We had to get glasses of water before continuing. Feeling a very weird buzz from this beer... But I think it’s from the adjnucts, not the alcohol. I’ve drinking many other 6% beers faster than this and never had this same feeling. There’s some kind of chemical in this that is messing people up and maybe even getting them addicted to this stuff, who knows. Interesting, but the taste in the end makes it hard to drink. A noticeable bite to it. Interesting to try, but no way this could make for an every day’r unless we want to go crazy. I feel like if I started drinking this regularly... I’d be very down on my luck, before I knew it... Friends say "Exceptionally watery. Aroma is like that of banana Runts candy. This tastes like they took a bag of malts, dumped it into a vat of water, and left it out in the rain for several days. Body is kind of like a sugary soft drink. Coasts your whole mouth, not in a good way."

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
tylerdurden420 (1) - - MAR 16, 2014 does not count
I love king cobra. Yes its cheap but its a acquiring taste like everything else. When you get that taste you definitely want to chase the cobra. Ive used cobra to play beer pong with and ive beer bonged cobra. Love this drink.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
jtclockwork (7110) - , New Jersey, USA - MAR 13, 2014
UPDATED: MAR 14, 2014 40 shared with Yanick. Pours clear yellow with thin white head. Nose and taste of creamed corn, light metal and toasted grain. Light bodied. Brings back memories at least.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
obguthr (3437) - Lynchburg, Virginia, USA - MAR 11, 2014
40 oz. bottle: Smells of corn and vomit. Piss yellow, headless. Alcohol not noticeable, neither is much flavor. Fizzy water, but curiously not dry. Actually palatable for a malt liquor, but flavorless.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
RespertFTW (482) - Michigan, USA - MAR 1, 2014
From the 40. Every thing is pretty sweet here. Lots of corn and malt. Not as bad as everyone says.

-- rated with beerbasher

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Mittenator (1091) - Michigan, USA - MAR 1, 2014
40. Yup. Light yellow with a white head. Sweet corn aroma. Light but syrupy. I would not feel the need to hide this one in a bag. Out and proud.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
hfmejias (618) - Dover, Delaware, USA - FEB 1, 2014
So... My wife though it would be funny to get my a can of King Cobra -"Premium" Malt Liquor for our wedding anniversary, she told me that she paid $0.75 for the 12 Fl. Oz. can; well I think she overpaid but I’m rating it anyway... Poured clear yellow, fizzy head and lots of carbonation (soda like). Aroma of corn and yeast. Taste of water down corn and malts. Not good even for malt liquor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
CanIHave4Beers (2908) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - JAN 14, 2014
1399x2=2,798... so it had to be Malt Likka.

Pours a pale golden & keeps a fairly well retained head.

The aroma is really doughy, pretty sweet, corny... sort of clean and tame for a beer of it’s style designation.

The flavor is sweet, sort of tinny, brashly corny and oddly papery. It’s vegetal enough but leaves out a lot of the typical oddity flavors associated with an unpleasant malt liquor, and yet is gross in it’s own way.

here’s to another 1,399 ratings

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MattH (608) - California, USA - JAN 13, 2014
25 ounce can. Yellow pour with big white head that dissipates quickly. Aroma of metal and corn. Flavor is light corn water with aftertaste of metal and water that has been left in the sink overnight. Wow, this is bad.