overall

RATINGS: 433   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
MrTapeworm99 (13) - Sonora, California, USA - JUL 19, 2002
Oh yeah i hear you man steel gets you hammered as fuck but i was trying to be objective!@

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Zach Diesel (906) - Sisters, Oregon, USA - JUL 18, 2002
Obviously not gonna get you as drunk as Steel Reserve. All I ever want in life is to see a battle between the Big Bear and the King Cobra, the best matchup since Godzilla v. Mothra!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Dave420 (55) - O.C, California, USA - JUL 9, 2002
if u have a taste for toilet water... and i sure dont , then youll love this stuff

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
anticop (79) - Porterville, California, USA - JUL 8, 2002
the beer that started it all re-rate: ok this is like the first beer i got drunk off of, i didn’t say it was good

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ENTROPY (141) - Terra Bella, California, USA - JUL 4, 2002
anticop shut-up, i know we drink alot together but this is pure crap.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
austinpowers (2826) - New York, New York, USA - JUN 13, 2002
The King is a rough quaff, for sure! The ingredients list ’corn’ right after ’barley’, but I think corn should come first, based on the taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - JUN 6, 2002
A solid 40. The iceman loves this shit and I would rank it in the middle for the 40 population.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
Jfishback13 (275) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - MAY 18, 2002
The first time I drank, I bought a 40 of Bud Light and a 40 of this. I heard that Bud was the best and the malt liquor looked cool. I ended up dumping out the bud light because of it. Thank you for showing me the err of my ways Budweiser. Now I haven’t had it in years, but it was pretty good.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
eggfooold99 (4) - USA - MAY 15, 2002 does not count
This was my first brew ever! I ain’t gonna lie all i had was shorts (a dolla fifty) and i didn’t want to hit my friend up for ends. From what I can recall it made my mouth/face numb (i started slobbering) and I kept noticing how red my eyes were every 5 minutes when i went to piss. i jerked off pretty hard the last time and later attempted to eat a roast beef sandwhich which i couldn’t chew and wound up spittin’ bread crumbs on the floor while talkin. *goes down good wid da ghetto-herb.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 10, 2002
King Cobra is one of the best Anheuser-Busch products and is one of my choices for a great tasting malt liquor. It’s a well-balanced beer, with good after taste. Best served in a glass from a bottle, and not ice cold~ Let it set for about 10 minutes before drinking.