overall

RATINGS: 423   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Brew4Dug (138) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAY 10, 2002
The best malt liqour that $1.19 can buy. Full rich flavor. Can also be taken as a meal replacement drink.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - MAY 9, 2002
King Cobra is overall, a pretty foul malt liquor. It has a cool logo and that’s one of the reasons that I picked it up, but it’s really not strong and it’s really not too good. I think that this is the kind of beer that might be good to drink at a barbecue or something, but on the solo side, I wouldnt touch this shit with a 10 foot pole.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Phrozt99 (12) - USA - APR 18, 2002
Boy is this shitty beer. It is a lot of fun to party with, however, and is really easy to drink while smoking.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - APR 7, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 18, 2003 40 OZ bottle: Better than some malt liquors, only because when ice cold, it has hardly any taste. If you really like beer, you have no business drinking this.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 20/20
LiquidKracK99 (2) - Washington D.C, Washington DC, USA - MAR 23, 2002 does not count
Low on alcohol, high on skunk, it’s more of a beginner 40oz than most. But the bess damn thing ’bout it is; It’s cheap. I mean fucken’ cheap. I picked up three six-foe ounce jugs for two-dolla an twenny-fi cent. Now I may have had to guzzle two dem foe I gotta-buzz, an den pissed ’bout a-hunnid times while putten down da lass one. I came to da realization dat diss shit be pretty damn good. Yah. I only wish that it had 9.5% alcohol with the same low, low price. I would reccomend it to all the gangsta-wanna-be’s. Flavor gets a 10, but that is after drinking a couple of 64 oz jugs. As a matter of fact; after that much K-C I’d give a 400lb fat chick a 10.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 12, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 10, 2005 Smooth Malt Liquor. Good cheap price. We used to drink tons of this shit in high school.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
40oz (181) - Newport Beach, California, USA - MAR 11, 2002
January 29, 2002 born on date. Drank this Sunday morning with my breakfast of pancakes and sausage (malt liquor is my current breakfast beverage of choice on weekends). Light amber color with a medium white head. Slightly malty aroma with a faint skunkiness (smells similar to MGD). Slightly skunky sweet corn taste with a tart acidic twang. Not as sweet as most forties, probably because of the relatively weak 5.9% abv and the acidic sourness. Overall, crisp and refreshing. If you like standard American macro-brews (like MGD) and don’t like the sweet cloying mouthfeel of real forties (like 8-Ball or St. Ides), you’ll love this stuff.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Skrip99 (82) - Los Angeles, California, USA - MAR 6, 2002
Only drank it in the 40 ounce bottles when I was underage. Plus it cost like a buck and change, and the liquor store kept them cold!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Choke (96) - Massachusetts, USA - MAR 5, 2002
I like this stuff,,and i hate cheap beers, but me and the malt beers go way back, strong taste and goes down smmoth on the finish

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
bighair (51) - Hamilton, Ohio, USA - MAR 3, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 1, 2003 I have re-thought my stance on the noble Cobra. It's not as bad as i once thought. if you're stuck on the day before pay day and you only have the change between your couch cushions, this is the beer for you!