overall

RATINGS: 418   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
radarsock (915) - Vermont, USA - MAY 13, 2013
Bought in town, at the local Gulf for $2.50. This 40 OZ. bottle was charmingly used as a method to channel laziness into my walkabout. No brown paper bag; it was haphazardly concealed in a black, and plastic polybag, that had also stored my legitimate receipt for the purchase. I drank this wonderful concoction behind broken homes with barking dogs in the gated front; abandoned truck beds; and in the semi-wild of a paved dirt footpaths of long forgotten lands of the minor south. I didnít care who saw me. I was liviní on the mothafuckiní edge. And this likka is tight, yaíll: Hella smooth, but still just the littlest bit metallic. Booze creeps like the players hustling the streets. Respect.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Westmeister (1754) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - APR 24, 2013
24 oz can. Smells like sweet corny metal with a hearty sour breadiness. Taste is not as offensive, just sweet corny and weak grains. As far as malt likkas go this is amongst the worst. Terrible dirty diaper burps.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
jmagnus87 (2427) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - MAR 11, 2013
16oz can aged to perfection poured into a snifter. Born the 288thsounds day of 2009. Pours a clear, pale gold with a finger of white head. Aroma of corn, grains and sour green apple. Taste is light sweet. Corn and grains with that sour green apple anain and a dose of caramel. Medium bodied with a very smooth texture. Lively carbonation and a decently long finish. Overall, not bad for a 3.5 year old malt liquor. My only regret is not having a fresh obe to compare it to.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
adnielsen (9115) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 5, 2013
40 oz clear bottle @ home picked up at a small shop in Fort Collins. Poured into my HF tulip- has a clear, light golden appearance with a white head that dissipates quickly. Dull corn, sweet malt, metal notes in the nose- not world class malt liquer material at least in the nose. Veggie, chewy corn, fairly watery, a bit bready flavor. As the great womencantsail once said, this motherfucker is fairly inoffensive, but I wish I got a little more booze for the buck.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mikesaum (596) - Newark, Ohio, USA - JAN 20, 2013
UPDATED: NOV 17, 2013 drank straight from the 40. aroma is sweet and corny, cereal. bleh. looks like someone pissed in the bottle. taste is barely there, its like sweet corn water, but as the llabel states, it is smooth. dont drink unless you have to or have some nostalgia goin on. Recently Iíve gotten more fond of cobra as a good malt liquor to go to and guzzle down for a cheap buzz, much smoother than many other malt likkas.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cletus (6354) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 18, 2013
Out of a 40oz bottle with an older label and bought at a local bodega. Gold inside with lots of foam. Seems to wash down the son of baconator I am having with it pretty well.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerFunGuy (646) - California, USA - JAN 17, 2013
"Smells like pee tastes like pee water" -my girlfriend. I must agree with her. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TomTron (376) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - JAN 16, 2013
Well well, what can I say? My 16-18 year old self would tell you this is the best bang for your buck considering back then you could get 10 of these for $10. Since then the label has changed, the price has changed, but thatís about it. I remember me and my friends would get 3 each for a hang out night and that would be enough to put us under, easy. Now, I donít know how I was able to put 3 of these down at all. Nowadays the only way I can fully take down one of these is if there is OJ present and make an unofficial Brass Monkey(OE 800), but I must be listening to the Beastie Boys during the consumption.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ContemplateBeer (1542) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 10, 2013
After leading some elementary school kids through their drama presentations, I decided that I needed some good, mindless alcohol to make it through a night of entering grades. I had OE 800 in mind, but my local liquor store sold out, so I went with something comparably low brow. The evening started out with a mixture of Muse, SOAD and Gilles Binchois, but I finally decided on Kool and the Gang (Hollywood Swinginí) because Iím olde skool, and it reminded me of all the hours I wasted playing GTA San Andreas and thinking that mastering break dancing on that game somehow added something to my life. These days, I enjoy reading olde skool cats, like Blaise Pascal, who blows up disí crackas mind with stuff like: "Few men speak humbly of humility, chastely of chastity, skeptically of skepticism.Ē Nizzel be bringiní dat philosophy, yo. I think Blaise Pascal would have been into Malt Liquor, and writing stupid reviews that nobody will care to read this far. So, in terms of the beer I am drinking, it smells like sweet, corny, grainy alcohol water, and tastes pretty much the same. Appearance is a paper bag, as far as I can tell. The beer overall is pretty tame, only the carbonation on the finish gives it any bite. This is medium bodied, with a slick texture and very fizzy carbonation. It is exactly what you think it is, and for that it can be mildly commended.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
b3shine (5460) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2013
40 to pint. Looks sub-par; a transparent gold with thin white head that completely dissipates pretty quickly. Carbonation is lively though, so itís kind of strange. Smells cheap and doughy. Tastes like it smells with bad apple cider notes. Below average on the palate. Gonna have to get the wife to help me finish this one, but hey, a tickís a tick.