overall

RATINGS: 423   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cletus (6354) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 18, 2013
Out of a 40oz bottle with an older label and bought at a local bodega. Gold inside with lots of foam. Seems to wash down the son of baconator I am having with it pretty well.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerFunGuy (744) - California, USA - JAN 17, 2013
"Smells like pee tastes like pee water" -my girlfriend. I must agree with her. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TomTron (395) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - JAN 16, 2013
Well well, what can I say? My 16-18 year old self would tell you this is the best bang for your buck considering back then you could get 10 of these for $10. Since then the label has changed, the price has changed, but thatís about it. I remember me and my friends would get 3 each for a hang out night and that would be enough to put us under, easy. Now, I donít know how I was able to put 3 of these down at all. Nowadays the only way I can fully take down one of these is if there is OJ present and make an unofficial Brass Monkey(OE 800), but I must be listening to the Beastie Boys during the consumption.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ContemplateBeer (1581) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JAN 10, 2013
After leading some elementary school kids through their drama presentations, I decided that I needed some good, mindless alcohol to make it through a night of entering grades. I had OE 800 in mind, but my local liquor store sold out, so I went with something comparably low brow. The evening started out with a mixture of Muse, SOAD and Gilles Binchois, but I finally decided on Kool and the Gang (Hollywood Swinginí) because Iím olde skool, and it reminded me of all the hours I wasted playing GTA San Andreas and thinking that mastering break dancing on that game somehow added something to my life. These days, I enjoy reading olde skool cats, like Blaise Pascal, who blows up disí crackas mind with stuff like: "Few men speak humbly of humility, chastely of chastity, skeptically of skepticism.Ē Nizzel be bringiní dat philosophy, yo. I think Blaise Pascal would have been into Malt Liquor, and writing stupid reviews that nobody will care to read this far. So, in terms of the beer I am drinking, it smells like sweet, corny, grainy alcohol water, and tastes pretty much the same. Appearance is a paper bag, as far as I can tell. The beer overall is pretty tame, only the carbonation on the finish gives it any bite. This is medium bodied, with a slick texture and very fizzy carbonation. It is exactly what you think it is, and for that it can be mildly commended.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
b3shine (5844) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2013
40 to pint. Looks sub-par; a transparent gold with thin white head that completely dissipates pretty quickly. Carbonation is lively though, so itís kind of strange. Smells cheap and doughy. Tastes like it smells with bad apple cider notes. Below average on the palate. Gonna have to get the wife to help me finish this one, but hey, a tickís a tick.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Fratto (2654) - Arlington, Texas, USA - DEC 12, 2012
40 in a bag from Mr. 2000. From the bottle, as should it be. Taste and aroma are mildly grainy and a little gross, but surprisingly not that bad. I'm gonna hurry up and drink this. I have I wake up early. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ibrew2or3 (7101) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - DEC 4, 2012
24oz can pours clear gold with a minute long near what head. The aroma is sugary sweet, white granulated table sugar sweetened creamed corn, apple juice and chemical booze. The taste really isnít too hateful as it is pretty darn sweet and corn and apple juice like.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
SHIG (3666) - Wasilla, Alaska, USA - NOV 29, 2012
32 oz Bottle: Found this chilling in the singles fridge, I remember it being clear golden with a sweet twist top cap. The cashier sheathed it with a strong paper bag, which provided me with a means to sample it. Aroma was sweet grain and malt.Tastes very corny and grain with a wet box finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
pepsican (1452) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - NOV 27, 2012
Well now. 40 in 10 minutes. Gold. Cereal, heavy malt, bits of bread. Finishes sort of bland, just a classic malt liquor flavor really. Not bad.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tderoeck (5148) - Gent, BELGIUM - NOV 25, 2012
13/XI/12 - 50cl can shared with Bobochamp and Tom @ De Hopduvel (Gent) - BB: n/a (ímurrica!) (2012-1269) Thanks to Thomas and Annelies for the can!

Clear pale yellow beer, big aery white head, falls down immediately to a small layer of big bubbles, non adhesive. Aroma: very sweet and sugary, candy, ripe fruits, banana, a bit rotten, dirty. MF: ok carbon, light to medium body. Taste: pretty sour start, some green banana, bit of citrus, bitter hops, lemon flavoured candy. Aftertaste: little sour, candy, some banana, little hoppy. Actually not the worst malt liquor Iíve ever had.