overall

RATINGS: 421   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.38   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

bpreo (1727) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - OCT 6, 2012
For a repulsive, bargain, tall boy, malt liquor, this one should have more than just 6% alcohol. Too many things wrong with this beer to mention.

sjohnny (392) - - SEP 21, 2012
They were out of OE and I had never had this before so I figured I’d give it a try. $1.69 for a 40oz, why not? The chemical plant smell should have been a warning. The taste started off as just skunky and gross but then it got bad. The finish was acidic and actually burned my tongue. I should have gotten the Colt 45 but I figured I’d try something new.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
ccex (944) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 10, 2012
New label, same old pschidtt. All you need to know about this is the 6% ABV and what your local store charges for a 40-0uncer. Pours a clear golden color with a small white head. Smells of cardboard. Corporate oversight makes sure that the aroma is mediocrre and forgettable. Nothing memorable here. I actually prefer some more offensive lower-rated malt liquours to this one. Overall quite boring . Will not try again.

Thechasm442 (337) - Wilmington, Illinois, USA - SEP 8, 2012
This stuff was awful back in the day. Liquored up budweiser...that’s all it is.. avoid.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Blairgus (2682) - California, USA - AUG 14, 2012
14 aug 2012, bottle. Light yellow, clear, some steady bubbles. Thin body and fizzy. Skunky, sweet cereal malt, crisp bitter finish. I've had lagers like this. Not sure why this is different than a lager. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
troncd4 (2) - - JUL 19, 2012 does not count
I mean common who hasn’t had this amazing fine malt beverage. It might be Piss beer but for 2 bucks out the door you can’t go wrong. One of my favorite mall liquors.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
crossovert (7721) - Illinois, USA - MAY 23, 2012
Sweet, fruity. A shitty AB produced malt liquor that I consumed with my brother on his 21st as a joke.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
TravHimself (38) - mebane, North Carolina, USA - MAY 1, 2012
Probably one of my favorite 40’s I love craft beer but I also like to kill a 40 from time to time ...what kills me is beer snobs putting it down because it comes in a 40oz bottle and isn’t super hoppy or have fruity aromas ...get over yourself beer is beer and I respect all forms ...cheers

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Onenote81 (1002) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - APR 20, 2012
Original review: 7/8/09. The second of our "cheap beers" on game night. Poured from a big 40oz bottle into my pint. Pours a orange-tinted yellow with a good sized off-white head on top. Retention was lacking and there was little to no lacing present. Smells of grains, bread, and sweet fruits, surprisingly. Mouth was a little thin, but there was just enough carbonation to be enjoyable. Flavor was of sweet malts and hints of caramel. Not bad. I preferred the Colt 45 that we ’enjoyed’ last week more than this, but this is alright. It gets the job done. It’s big, cheap, and highly drinkable.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
taphandle (1135) - Texas, USA - JAN 24, 2012
For malt liquor, it’s actually better than most. If I’m ever in "need" of a quick 40 - this is what I’d get.