overall

RATINGS: 433   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrSilverworm (9671) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 17, 2014
25oz can, from a Kroger in a more urban neighborhood. Code on the bottom reads "14065 WA39". Yeah, thatís right, this is a twenty-FIVE ounce can. I was on the fence about purchasing this beverage, but once I noticed that this can generously included and extra ounce, I knew my decision was made. Shared with homies. Totally clear golden color. Thin white, kind of bubbly head. Looks decent. Head retains reasonably well, better than expected. Couple ropes of lace, even. Smooth, kind of soft, light to moderate carbonation. Medium body. Light dry bite to the finish. Some wet bready flavor. Light spicy hop or something. Beery taste I guess, not much flavor at all to it, kind of watery overall, but not terribly offensive flavor. Taste is definitely offensive though. Very big bite at the end gets noticeable more and more as you go. Mouth is signficantly number towards the end of this, seems like my mouth is buzzing from numbness, even. Mouth feels very dry, the beer is not helping at all with that. We had to get glasses of water before continuing. Feeling a very weird buzz from this beer... But I think itís from the adjnucts, not the alcohol. Iíve drinking many other 6% beers faster than this and never had this same feeling. Thereís some kind of chemical in this that is messing people up and maybe even getting them addicted to this stuff, who knows. Interesting, but the taste in the end makes it hard to drink. A noticeable bite to it. Interesting to try, but no way this could make for an every dayír unless we want to go crazy. I feel like if I started drinking this regularly... Iíd be very down on my luck, before I knew it... Friends say "Exceptionally watery. Aroma is like that of banana Runts candy. This tastes like they took a bag of malts, dumped it into a vat of water, and left it out in the rain for several days. Body is kind of like a sugary soft drink. Coasts your whole mouth, not in a good way."

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
phaleslu (9384) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 13, 2009
40 oz. bottle. Part of a sick, sick game- that wound up being a lot of fun. This stuff is rough, like any other malt liquor, but if I had my arm twisted, itís easier to drink than OE 800 or Colt 45.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
alexsdad06 (9007) - Ohio, USA - JUL 30, 2010
40 oz. bottle that I just had to have. Many of my friends had not experienced this gem, so it worked out I guess. Pours clear golden, more like juice than anything. Sweet grainy malt nose, perhaps metal laced fruits. Flavor is more of the same. This really isnít worth rating, but I have so few ticks I thought I needed some fluff.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
blipp (8181) - La Mesa, California, USA - NOV 18, 2009
Can. Pours clear gold with a white head. Light malty corny aroma. The flavor has Some malty adjunct notes but is otherwise rather flavorless.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ibrew2or3 (8159) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - DEC 4, 2012
24oz can pours clear gold with a minute long near what head. The aroma is sugary sweet, white granulated table sugar sweetened creamed corn, apple juice and chemical booze. The taste really isnít too hateful as it is pretty darn sweet and corn and apple juice like.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tderoeck (8127) - Gent, BELGIUM - NOV 25, 2012
13/XI/12 - 50cl can shared with Bobochamp and Tom @ De Hopduvel (Gent) - BB: n/a (ímurrica!) (2012-1269) Thanks to Thomas and Annelies for the can!

Clear pale yellow beer, big aery white head, falls down immediately to a small layer of big bubbles, non adhesive. Aroma: very sweet and sugary, candy, ripe fruits, banana, a bit rotten, dirty. MF: ok carbon, light to medium body. Taste: pretty sour start, some green banana, bit of citrus, bitter hops, lemon flavoured candy. Aftertaste: little sour, candy, some banana, little hoppy. Actually not the worst malt liquor Iíve ever had.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
b3shine (8114) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2013
40 to pint. Looks sub-par; a transparent gold with thin white head that completely dissipates pretty quickly. Carbonation is lively though, so itís kind of strange. Smells cheap and doughy. Tastes like it smells with bad apple cider notes. Below average on the palate. Gonna have to get the wife to help me finish this one, but hey, a tickís a tick.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
SudsMcDuff (8084) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2006
This is one of the better crappy forties. It has good bubbles,maybe to many. It has alotta sweetness in it , This beer got me kinda tipsy after i drank it fast. Mickeys is still better

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
drowland (7887) - Georgia, USA - APR 29, 2010
4/29/10. 40z bottle into a rocks glass (donít ask). On the sweet side, a little tinny and boozy. YUMMMMM.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
PorterPounder (7333) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 20, 2003
Born on date: 1/03/02 (good vintage). Drinkable - delivers what it promises without tasting like rubbing alcohol dripped through a sock. Tiny bit of malt flavor with a hint of corn squeezings. Pithy head - that actually has a bit of lacing and hangs around for a while. Aroma - I've smelled worse.