overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 1.3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82   EST. CALORIES: 13   ABV: 0.45%
HSince 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own. Heileman’s Kingsbury Non-Alcoholic Brew, traditionally brewed and contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
jonno (2325) - JAPAN - MAY 26, 2012
What to say? Pea, malt extract and a soft finish. Not too much of anything, but it is what is.

vomit (167) - Michigan, USA - SEP 4, 2011
WHY? WHY DID I EVER DRINK THIS? Get me a BLATZ ASAP! Somehow this stuff passed my lips 20 odd years ago, and I have never forgotten or forgiven!

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Skyview (5209) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - MAY 7, 2010
From a 12-oz can pours a clear light golden yellow colored brew with a fast dissolving white head that dissipates clean. Aroma of corn grits, floral hops and some breakfast cereal. Taste is light bodied, very metallic, with a morning corn flake breakfast cereal. Finish is quite gritty, corn aftertaste and more metallic aftertaste. Another historical beer brand that is not even a shadow of its glory years. Would like to have tried the Kingsbury Pale Lager of the early 1950s when it was real beer.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
faroeviking (10289) - FAROE ISLANDS - SEP 1, 2009
Can bought in Japan. Thin yellow colour, hardly any head. Herby grainy unpleasant aroma. Watery mouthfeel. Sweetish grainy herby thin unpleasant flavour

2Roses (11) - , Wisconsin, USA - JUL 31, 2008
True this may have been a sub par beer but i am sure many people like myself from the town it is from remember sneaking their first KB out of their dads fridge. So it holds a special place in my heart.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jbuzz (753) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 11, 2007
Realy not the worset (?) beer out therr. Yes it is on the light side, Light but not watery.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Blewkitty (1) - USA - OCT 5, 2007 does not count
Something is wrong with me this Beer was okay to me. I went to the doctor and asked about it He just shook his head in disbelief. I guest I can be proud that I like the poorest rated beer on the planet.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Viper666 (2763) - Quebec, CANADA - JUN 21, 2007
Canette 355ml. De couleur jaune et transparente. Nez comportant un léger arôme de grains de malt pâle et de maïs sucré avec des notes chimiques et herbeuses (gazon mouillé). Très mince en bouche avec un pétillement élevé et croustillant ainsi qu’une texture assez aqueuse. Très léger goût de grains de malt pâle avec des notes chimiques et quelques traces salées lors de l’entrée en bouche suivi d’un léger goût sucré de maïs et de faibles notes herbeuses (gazon mouillé) en finale. Post-goût pratiquement nul ainsi dans lequel on retrouve de faibles traces herbeuses.

troopie (2292) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - NOV 10, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2007 Can and wish to godde I never had. To quote a good friend "Whoever called this ’near beer’ was a damn poor judge of distance. Drink water, cat urine, even bleach, but don’t drink this. I spat out the first swallow and wish I could rate this lower. I told Coenraad I would kill him if he poured this again. Fortunaltely I could wash the flavour out with Victory Pils. (My favourite pilsener.)

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 25, 2004
A forgettable beer for sure. Typical crap, but with a regal name. Haven’t seen this stuff in years. The only memory I have is how bad it is.