Kochs Golden Anniversary Ice
     click to upload
overall

RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 1.12/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.78   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

jmdrpi99's rating

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jmdrpi99 (7) - Troy, New York, USA - OCT 10, 2001
possibly the worst beer i’ve had. we had trouble even using it for drinking games. has a metallic aftertaste.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DocLock (7703) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 28, 2004
I liked the Ice somewhat less than the golden anniversary. I bought 6 packs of these two Koch’s beers cheap, and gave the rest to my neighbor.

ConiseurofBeer (242) - Downingtown, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2003
Not even worth the 5 bucks I paid for the 12 pack.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Perdue46 (68) - USA - DEC 13, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 1, 2003 I did not fully enjoy the palate of this beer now that I have tried it again. Seems to be cheaply made. It did come at a low price though so I can not blame it for that.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
olympian (107) - USA - JUN 2, 2002
A few years back, I spent a fair amount of time in the Buffalo/Niagra Falls area. The local beers were three: Genessee (fairly good), Utica Club, (NOT good), and at the bottom of the barrel: Koch’s, which the locals called ’Panther Piss’. The locals had it right about that.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
nxlvlrs99 (17) - Savannah, Georgia, USA - MAY 18, 2002
Growing up outside the Buffalo area, Koch’s was a favourite beer for me when I was 16... you could pick up a 12 pack for about 6 dollars. It was great when you didn’t know any better, however I tried to relive my teens over christmas and bought myself a 6 pack...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?! this beer is only fit for frat boys and hobos.... The only reason i rank it as high as I do is for nostalgia....

ghstbuster55599 (1) - USA - MAR 7, 2002 does not count
the refreshing nature of this fine, icy lager tickles my throat with pleasure and leaves my liver smiling....GET THIS BEER

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
If you’re looking for a good paint thinner, floor cleaner, toilet cleanser, or roach repellent than this is the sauce to do it with. They ought to advertise this stuff as the stuff that cleans your insides and removes paint from the walls with. It’s a wonder no one has dranked this shit and gone blind.

aledrinkerLS (101) - New Brunswick, USA - DEC 3, 2001
Yuck! Yuck!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - SEP 16, 2001
Not much taste, but that was expected from this, one of the cheapest beers on the planet. Not good, but certainly not terrible, would definately opt for this over Bud or Miller.