overall
Brewed by Kronenbourg (Carlsberg)
Style: Pale Lager
Obernai, France

RATINGS: 1463   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Keg & bottle; Pasteurised.
First brewed in 1952.
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, maize, wheat malt, colour:caramel, hop extract
Kronenbourg 1664 is France’s No.1 selling beer and the UK’s second-biggest selling premium lager.
Kronenbourg 1664 is made with a unique blend of hops including aromatic hops from Alsace.

Sebastien (5) - Virginia, USA - NOV 3, 2003 does not count
My gridge is full of 1664! a wonderful beer in a beautiful bottle! Sebastien, Virginia, USA

Matiss (3) - Riga, LATVIA - FEB 4, 2006 does not count
Ca c’est de la biere bande d’encules et si vous etes pas d’accord choisissez un autre site ke ce truc americain de m.....

Dizzy17 (11) - Jefferson City, Missouri, USA - MAR 10, 2009
UPDATED: MAR 12, 2009 I first tried this brew when I was in the US Navy in 1990. I went and got a case of it when I was on liberty in Toulon, France. It is absolutely one of the best beers I have had ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.....PERIOD! It has great flavor, went down smooth, great appearence, great palate, and a great after taste. It is one of only two beer worldwide that would get a 20/20 for overall impression.

ngant17 (1) - USA - JUN 6, 2010 does not count
A "Kronie" has a distinctly earthy and sensual taste, it kisses you deeply and passionately, one Kronenbourg on my table and I suddenly imagine that I am spending a rare night with someone special, a young and very exotic lover at my side. I have never found this kind of delicious taste in any other beer. Very unusual coming from a blonde, because you’d expect that kind of earthy taste to come from a dark beer. Again, to me it is absolutely exquisite. It must be the unique set of hops or something else in the fermentation process. Whatever it is, you couldn’t duplicate it in another beer, so I am giving it the highest ratings and I couldn’t put any other brand near it. It’s unfortunate that Kronies are not so easy to find here in the US where I live (Florida), but I know where to go for the best chance of buying them.

HopsIPAndDrunk (43) - Oklahoma, USA - APR 16, 2011
Aroma is skunky (typical of many lagers) with an alcohol background. A floral essence of hops can also be detected. These aromas combined are very enticing. A crystal golden color with a clear sparkling complexion. Head is frothy-white with a well-balanced lacing. Light bitter taste that proves refreshing. Has a very appealing fresh taste. Medium body that has a thin texture with lively carbonation. The finish is an impressive long, faintly bitter that tops off an excellent beer experience. This is by far my favorite lager on the planet. (And has been that way for a long time). Highly recommended!!!!!

gschrade (767) - Collinsville, USA - NOV 2, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. Pours clear gold with a white head. Taste crisp , like a lager. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
SebastienLouis (3) - Virginia, USA - OCT 26, 2004 does not count
UPDATED: JUN 12, 2005 Excellent refreshing beer. I dring it on tap or bottle, it’s very good. Color is blond, tast is pronouced to a nice hoppy, flavor is moderate. Great beer for parties. Beautiful bottle too ;) highly recommend.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
guapo (1) - crestview, Florida, USA - MAR 4, 2007 does not count
I love this beer, but can not find it in the usa. if someone knows where i can get it please email me.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
b2v (2) - - MAY 15, 2014 does not count
Anything less than a 3.0 you’re a whiny bitch. Its a flavorfull white ams a fantastic beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Loic99 (23) - LUXEMBOURG - JUL 25, 2001
oui voila!! une trčs jolie bičre...meilleur en fűt!