Kuhnhenn Apricot Lager

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.95/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.86   SEASONAL: Summer   ABV: -

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
hindan02 (24) - macomb, Michigan, USA - MAR 5, 2007
it looked wonderful a nice lite color with very creamy smell with a taste to match very sweet a little too sweet for me

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Jfishback13 (275) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2002
I do apologize that my reviews of Kuhnhenn’s are quite similar, but there is a reason. The only way you can sample one of their beers is by going there. The simplistic feel while there, is almost as important as a hoppy undertone, etc. So I list stuff like this. First of all, Kuhnhenn’s has a nice little setup going on. Free, greasy popcorn substitues the need of a food menu. HJeck, last time I was there, they had ordered pizza and just said, ’help yourself.’ Noe the beers all have an honest, yet slighty strong malt flavor. At first sampling, I was nt a big fan, but the flavor grows on you and makes them a bit different from the norm. I do recommend. This does taste quite a bit like Apricots, for good and for bad.