Kuhnhenn Peach Apricot P.D.

Kuhnhenn Peach Apricot P.D.
     click to upload

Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.57/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.02   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
This panty dropper is a favorite. Light and fruity, some sweetness, with a light pink hue. This beer is sure to tickle your tastebuds, while refreshing your thirst.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
11026 (1772) - Alabama, USA - OCT 3, 2004
Tap. Medium amber in color. Heavy, jamlike fruit aroma. As with Flemdawg, a sweet-sour taste that is interesting. Hops and sourness balance malt nicely. Body is lightish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
walleye (1067) - Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA - SEP 19, 2004
from the tap at the brewery sucked some out of flemdawgs glass. I won’t go into details just see flemdawgs comments.another good one from the one of my fravorite breweries.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
flemdawg (533) - Rowlett, Texas, USA - SEP 18, 2004
Dark yellow in color, I didn’t see any pink hues to it. Also a white head that left some good lacing. Wow, what a sweet aroma. Lots of peaches that were candy like. It reminded me of those gummy candy peach circle things that you can get at the checkout counter of almost any major supermarket, you know the kind I am talking about. There was some sourness as well, just like the candy. Lots of peaches in a good way in the taste. And I think I got the apricots, but I am not entirely sure what they taste like, so I may be mistaken. There also seemed to be a hint of honey in there as well. Very very easy to drink. I liked it despite the girly qualities that this beer portrays.