overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (InBev)
Style: Golden Ale/Blond Ale
London, Canada

RATINGS: 323   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Contains all the distinguishing features of a true ale, including a good balance of dryness, complemented by a fruity taste and unique hop flavouring.

fritsauce99 (1) - Quebec, CANADA - APR 8, 2002 does not count
i luvit!! i luvit!! i luvit!! I need not look any further, i have found what i was looking for!

labattfreak (58) - Coldwater, Michigan, USA - NOV 10, 2003
I like this beer almost as much as I like Blue. My only gripe is that it's hard to find!

ccga235 (1) - Kincardine, Ontario, USA - FEB 15, 2008 does not count
I remember watching my Grandfather drink Labatt 50 when I was younger. He really enjoyed his beer. He had to sneak them out of the cold storage since my Grandmother wouldn’t let him have too much. He was diabetic, so he had to watch what he drank and ate. He’d only have a couple each night, but the smile on his face and the 50 label tilting back as he took a drink is what I remember most about him. Now when it comes to myself, I like my beer also. I drink a little more than my Grandfather did, but every time I drink a Labatt 50, I always have a smile. Because I always think about my Grandfather.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Tristan99 (1) - montreal, Quebec, USA - APR 8, 2002 does not count
Easily Canada’s best and most underrated beer. Try it again and you’ll see.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
macbarnacle99 (1) - brossard, Quebec, CANADA - APR 8, 2002 does not count
VIVE la cinquante!! Pour les connaiseurs seulement!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Danny-Boy99 (1) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 4, 2002 does not count
Labatt 50 was one of the first beer’s that I had. I realized at that point that there was no need to venture further through the abyss of bland, media exploited beers (i.e.: Molson Canadian, Coors Light, and yes even Labatt Blue just to name a few). Even though I have been ridiculed for drinking this fine ale, being called the likes of an old man and other unmentionables. I am only 23, but I have come to know that this was a compliment. For if I were an ’old man’ I would have the knowledge and experience that comes with age. I do know that Labatt 50 is a true tasting and satisfying beer, whatever the occasion.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
barneys ale99 (3) - dearborn, Michigan, USA - AUG 26, 2001 does not count
best of the labatt’s line-great taste and crisp finish- my favorite beer!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
jennawood79 (367) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 18, 2014

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
OD40oz (773) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - JAN 23, 2005
I was pretty pumped when I found this stuff because Labatt Blue is one of my favorite beers. This beer is a darker tint of yellow than Labatt Blue with somewhat of a cloudy look and a quickly diminishing white head. It has a crisp nose and a clean taste with a somewhat citrus hint to it. This was pretty damn good I liked it better than Labatt Ice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Kosovar (48) - repentigny, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 23, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 25, 2006 Mon dieu! que dire sinon que l’appréciation dégustative de celle-ci se dévelloppement comme une amitié. Toujours surpris de découvrir comment une broue qui, à l’origine était ordinaire, est devenue extraordinaire. Mystérieu couronnement