overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 1.71/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.06   EST. CALORIES: 66   ABV: 2.2%

DrnkMcDermott's rating

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DrnkMcDermott (2798) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - MAR 29, 2013
Single from Famous Liquors. Either the official beer of DC Comics, or my penitence for Good Friday. Corny adjunct smell. Fizzy head that’s gone in an instant, rest of it bubbles like a soda pop. Pale orange color. Tastes like Malta Goya mixed with soda water. I guess it doesn’t taste BAD per se, it just has very little taste that I could call "beer." In fact, as I finish the bottle, I’m pretty convinced they just added more water to their Light Beer to come up with this doozy. Hop hop, very little barley malt. Not beer. And yet, it’s starting to give me a headache. I can’t believe I’m only the fifth person to rate this wonder.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
UDBeernut (1706) - Moving to Jax, Florida, USA - JUL 10, 2014
Wife wanted something light to slam over Fourth of July, I obliged and picked up a sized of this nonsense. Pours light clear yellow, no head. No aroma. Taste just has very faint malt. Watery body. I say... Save yer self the trouble and just have some ice tea.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Haslinger (865) - The World of Beer, Texas, USA - NOV 27, 2013
bottle at a Bills tailgate, wow how is this stuff not water, 2% alcohol are you kidding me? they might as well pass this out during marathons at water stops, ok I really wanted to hate this beer but it doesn’t taste too bad, they managed to keep some slight funky hops taste in it, its really not too bad but all this is really going to do is make you have to pee a lot and not get you drunk... Get it together Labatts this beer is more embarrassing to Canada than Rob Ford

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
adnielsen (9077) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - OCT 18, 2013
Bottle @ home tossed via courtesy of BlackIPA. Tasted during the Pussypete presents Molson/Labatt Grand Tasting 2013 in my parent’s basement. Cheers! Pours a clear golden appearance with a tiny white head. Skunky lemon aroma. A touch spritzy, really watery, skunky, corny flavor. Not good and very little boost offered.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
wlajwl (3870) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - JUL 18, 2013
Aroma is very light yeast and mild grains. The flavor is grainy malts, mild fruit and a sourish finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Metalchopz (2275) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 29, 2013
I was playing Monirae’s Casual Dining & Entertainment in Pennellville, NY with my band, and I noticed someone was drinking a can which had the name Labatt and I could see a 5, so I thought it was my favorite - Labatt 50. Nope, it was this 52 calorie beer, so gave her a shot. Golden, frothy off-white cap, average retention and drippy lace. Light cereal nose, but not much else. Very light grain taste, watery, with hints of honey in the aftertaste. Written on can, Labatt Rochester NY, Product of USA. Very mild brew that goes down well when cold, with very little calories. Nothing offensive here.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
queenholly (2920) - South Whitley, Indiana, USA - APR 28, 2013
Clear bottle. Very light grainy malt aroma. Clear gold with a small white head which quickly dissipate to nothing. Sweet corn malt flavor. Light body, lively carbonation. Wow - pretty strong flavor for an ultra light.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Patrickctenchi (3646) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - APR 4, 2013
Pours clear, deep gold with a short, fast, off-white head. Scent is....grain, corn malt. Taste is.....essentially the NA cornflake-water thing...BUT!!!! It’s backed up by a heady 2.2% ABV ! Yowza!!!! I’m not sure that the McKenzie brothers would drink this ....or give it to their dad.... It’s no Elsinore.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
douglas88 (6009) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 28, 2013
12 ounce can thanks to Randomgarbage! Pours a clear golden color with a small white head. A light grainy nose. Smooth, bubbly, sweet corn, fizzy water. This reminds me of 99% water and some light whiskey. Decent, smooth. Watery.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
shrubber85 (7594) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - MAR 28, 2013
Bottle. Corn malt and straw aroma. Golden yellow with minimal head. Mildly sweet corn malt and grass flavor. Ahead of the other ultra lights because it actually does have some flavor.