overall

RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.74   EST. CALORIES: 183   ABV: 6.1%
Labatt Bleue Dry, the second addition to the Bleue family, is brewed with the same care and attention to detail as Labatt Bleue. Labatt Bleue Dry is mashed longer than regular beers to leave less carbohydrate (sugar) in the finished beer, giving a clean, crisp finish. Using select aromatic hops and a blend of the finest quality North American barley malts, this lager is clean-flavoured with no aftertaste.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Rastacouere (6126) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 18, 2003
Worse than labatt blue in my opinion, as others said already, more alcohol, less taste sum it up here

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - DEC 4, 2002
My favorite easy-2-find beer in Canada. It’s pretty sharp and very dry, with that odd canadian aftertaste. Not great, but beats the other options.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
CapFlu (4501) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 1, 2002
I don’t know something can be better with less taste than Labatt Blue. This beer should be avoided if you have the option of getting Labatt Extra Dry.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 28, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 13, 2008 A little bit better than labatt blue ! More alcool. Less taste. Re rate : Downed the rating ....

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - AUG 18, 2002

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - AUG 5, 2002
I like it better than Labatt Blue!! But that does not say too much!!

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
SimonPatrice (312) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 4, 2002
I had this on a hot summer afternoon after a budweiser. I liked this one better or should I say I disliked it less. Watery beer, hard to find hops in there, not good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Dougan (93) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - JUL 17, 2002
I think I like Blue better then this Dry version that Labatt has come up with. I’m a blue drinker from way back and when times get tough I always go back to it, but to each his own I guess!

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
MartinT (7797) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 6, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 13, 2005 Never put that in my vapid thing in my face again...Please...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
paysano99 (11) - CANADA - JAN 9, 2002
better then the labatt blue, it has interesting light taste, but is not a super beer, but it’s cheap.. one of the good quality price beer, for people who dislike beers with more taste