overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 43   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.19   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Features a full body and taste with the Saaz hops countering much of the bitterness associated with traditional lagers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
daboskabouter (1470) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 2, 2003
Yah, had this at a country bar, straight from the bottle. About as great as I expected it to be. No better than Blue or anything generic like that.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
CapFlu (4550) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 1, 2003
(Bottle) Finally got around to filing this American Standard. Pours a medium white head and a golden body. Gets its smoothness from the watery flavour. Average

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Chevboy (37) - Millgrove, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 22, 2003
Tastes the same as Blue to me.....

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
Crit (3360) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 7, 2003

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 21, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2003 I was skeptical at first since I always saw yokels drink this at the bar. However, a very decent, clean, crisp tasting lager from Labatt"s. I enjoy it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 7, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 15, 2004 An average lager from Labatt’s. Very easy to drink in large quantities. Very clean and crisp.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Cartoonkhaki (1220) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 13, 2003 This has to be one of the worst beers around. Brantford, Ontario yokels seem to like it though God knows why?? It has a poor flavour and a bad aftertaste.. Like metal. Mark from Brantford drinks it. I had this again on Christmas Eve because the bar we were at was out of all their 50 my friends managed to drink. I thought I would try it to bring back some old memories. And like the beer tastes it brings back nothing special. What a poor quality beer. I do belive that it is only Brantford keeping this brew alive and on the market!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 6, 2002
I’ve had this once, on saturday, walking down to the rooster, steve had one from the blue fridge and brock and i split it. it tasted just like any old labatt lager. good luck

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Radek Kliber (6519) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - AUG 24, 2002
We had many of those last night (oh man what a night). I hated that watery stuff. I could not find anything positive in this beer. Weak even for American standard.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Didn’t think much of it when at school. Tried it only a few times (well 24 actually) Never again.