RATINGS: 2556   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This is our unique version of an ancient style. A style as old as the ocean trade routes of the last centuries Great Ships. Not as old as the equator they had to cross twice enroute, nor as old as the 10,000 or so miles of Di-Hydrogen Oxide and Sodium upon which they sailed, but older than the Circulithium-4 Lentloid that binds the Lupulin Quartnate onto your taste buds. Weird. Think about it. Now stop. OK, go again, now stop. Think again, and stop. But we digress. Made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts, this redolent ale will likely float your boat, whatever planet you’re on.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
robinvboyer (4170) - Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 22, 2008
typical IPA pour, dark amber, orange color, good head, and nice sticky lacing on the glass. Nice fresh aromas of citrus, lots of grapefruit, and a touch of pine. Not much malt here, and the hops are a little tame in the flavour, a solid IPA, nothing to knock your socks off, just a good daily drinker.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Plovmand (7878) - Helsinge, DENMARK - JUN 21, 2008
Bottle. Pours light, clear orange with a white head. Aroma is citrus, grass and oranges. Taste is smooth, balanced, lightly bitter and hoppy. Highly drinkable though not incredibly flavorful.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
ReademNwheat (174) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 19, 2008
from a bottle, pours the standard copper color. Something was off in the aroma, it sorta smelled like new shoes or fresh leather. kinda wierd. After gettin past the aroma the flavor was good. piney, citrusy hops with some malt background. i’ll have to revisit this.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JUN 18, 2008
Draught at Woody’s in downtown Raleigh. Pours copper, with a medium white head, and lacing. Aroma is very hoppy, with a bit of pine and grapefruit. Flavor is similar, with a decent malk backbone and caramel. Excellent beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
RunDWP (203) - San Jose, California, USA - JUN 17, 2008
22 oz. bottle. Very strong, piney, hoppy aroma made concerned I was about to be hit over the head with a bunch of hops. I was pleasantly surprised how well balanced the flavor was. Nice malt background, with piney, grapefruity hops in the foreground. Slightly creamy mouthfeel. Looks fizzy in the glass, but nice level of carbonation. Really liked the whole balance and composition of this brew, which is saying a lot, since I’m not a big IPA fan.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
hoplover (166) - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA - JUN 15, 2008
This IPA is definenlty the most interesting IPA I’ve had. Everything id typical of an IPA except the flavor. To use that many hops in on ebatch of beer and still make it taste good is a gift. A gift from the Lord Himself I believe. This is a well rounded IPA in every sence. This was my first IPA that spun my head around when I first tried it cause I wasn’t used to all those hops yet. Then when I was, and tried a lot of different IPAs I came back to this one and was very impressed. Quite intreging indeed... hmmmm. I like it alot.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
BeerBaron617 (358) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - JUN 14, 2008
This beer was insane. A hop explosion, as well as lingering after taste that was damn near as good as taking a sip. I don’t even think I rated my inamorato, Two Hearted a 9 in the flavor section, but this is I think tied up with my home state hero. Had it on tap at the Box bar in plymouth michigan.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
NJJereme (386) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2008
Pours a orange-copper color with light white head and minimal lacing. Piney aroma is very prevalent upon pour, after it settles a bit, a grapefuit flavor emerges. Not as hoppy as expected but still nice, touched by a hint of malt. Very light on the palate and light to medium bodied. Pretty good brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
fredandboboflo (1570) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2008
Bottle. Aroma of piney and floral hops, some citrus. Flavor an interesting concoction of all the luscious hop notes and some nicely rich caramel malt. Rich toffee notes really do wonders to accent all that pine. Maybe not as powerful as other IPA’s, but an interesting take that definitely floated my boat.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
LilBeerDoctor (3772) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2008
Bottle. Pours a clear orange/amber with a huge, creamy white head. Aroma and flavor of piney, bitter hops with some citrus, salt. Good, chill, and refreshing. This really hits the spot after 6 or so glasses of super sour lambics on a 90 degree day sitting outside in the heat. I would try it again in other conditions, of course.