overall

AKA Holiday Leftover Ale
AKA Brown Sugar Substitute

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
Apache (55) - Florida, USA - JAN 31, 2014
Very balanced. Tastes like a much lower abv beer. Slightly sweet with citrus hop character.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
c4p3n (6) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 31, 2014 does not count
Great citrusy flavor. Tastes like a lower alcohol beer. Hops flavor doesn't have an overly bitter aftertaste.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
chicagobears (434) - Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA - JAN 31, 2014
Pours a highly carbonated golden color with a bright white head. Aromas of lemons, sweet ruby grapefruit, and pines. A lemony and bready taste. A very lively carbonation and slightly oily mouthfeel. A pleasnt dyness in the finish. It does ’suck’ that there is no Brown Sugga available but this will do well as a substitution.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
TheBear11D (363) - Michigan, USA - JAN 31, 2014
Lagunitas Sucks pours a mostly cloudy bronze orange with an eggshell white head that lasts nicely and leaves excellent lacing. The aroma is rye bread, resin and earthy. The flavor is resin, rye bread and earthy. Overall this is a delicious brew that says just the opposite of the beer’s name - it does not suck. I would recommend anyone who enjoys some good hops to give this a try.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
oOJUXEOo (303) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 31, 2014
Very much a hoppy beer. Nice bottle pour, aroma is citrus hops, and appearance is golden with a decent head. Taste is very balanced! Solid malt background that is perked up by the hoppy goodness!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
NickButters (5) - Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 31, 2014 does not count
Most people I’ve shared this will claim it to be a Sumpin Sumpin’ Round 2 but I think it is a step above. Definitely the beer I want to end my days with.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
BEERSOLDIER (42) - Illinois, USA - JAN 30, 2014
Pours a thick slightly off-white head, with descent carbonation and a nice lace. Color is a clear light gold. Smells very aromatic, complex with a strong hop aroma. Taste up front is piney and semi sweet leaving a hoppy bite on the finish. A very good beer that I would drink again and recommend to my friends.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
MunBro (804) - St. Albert, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 30, 2014
Smells STRONGLY of pine. I’m talking as strong as the smell I get around Christmas when I walk into my house right after my family has brought in the freshly chopped down pine tree and it’s opening up its boughs. Drinking the first one of the six pack straight out of the bottle so can’t really rate appearance buuut it gets a five from the bottle. This is an amazing IPA with a wonderfully strong yet smooth pine and hop flavor. Nice bitterness, not overpowering but still there. A great beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
AKORN (220) - Virginia, USA - JAN 30, 2014
Strong pine, grape fruit, malt and a mild sweetness in the aroma. Clear golden color and small head. Strong citrus and bitterness with a bit of roastyness on the back end. Good beer

lacage1 (2) - akron, USA - JAN 30, 2014 does not count
I am in love with this IPA perhaps my favorite of all time. Can’t wait for the 32oz bottles to some out!!