overall

AKA Holiday Leftover Ale
AKA Brown Sugar Substitute

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
DCLawyer (1865) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - MAR 13, 2013
Bottle->SA. Pours copper with frothy white head. Aroma: nice grapefruit and pine hops. Taste: sweet malt and hops, lingering pine bitterness. Very smooth, great balance. Excellent.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
ThisWangsChung (826) - Leonardtown, Maryland, USA - MAR 13, 2013
Reviewed 2/22/13.Thanks to Momar42 for the bottle! 12 oz bottle into a nonic pint glass. A: Pours a nasty-looking dark piss color. The head is a two finger spoiled milk shade that looks like cottage fuckin’ cheese. Why is there so much ugly-ass lacing left on my glass? S: This is full of gross melon, gross papaya, gross herbal pine, gross mango, and...well, it’s just gross. Smells like an awesome-- ERR I mean wet ass. T: Yikes, and just when I thought it couldn’t get any nastier, it does! The opening is nothing but mellow-- I mean nasty tropical fruits. Bah, who really likes tropical fruits? It tastes like a damn rainforest! It finishes with a soft, malty sweetness, which totally sucks ’n’ stuff, too. And ewww, is that onion on the aftertaste? Who wants onion in their beer? NOT ME, GOOD SIR! M: Light, delicate, subtle, and crisp - and it sucks. Yeah, it fuckin’ sucks. I’ve never stated my preference toward light and delicate DIPAs before in my life, you’re all nuts! /angryface I mean, sure, it’s drinkable, but that’s only because I want to get rid of it so quickly! Aw crap, I’m not near a drain...I guess I’ll just pour it into my mouth more. Because it fuckin’ sucks so much. O: Yuck! Lagunitas Sucks indeed. It’s so bad I’m discouraging everyone out there of buying it...so I can snatch the remainder up for-- I mean, cuz it’s gross an’ shit. Yeah, that’s it. This is most definitely not a fantastic DIPA that I wish I could drink a case of, no, you guys are all reading into things WAY too much. Like I said, this sucks I WANT MORE I WANT MORE NOW!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
mnurda (1193) - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - MAR 12, 2013
On tap at alibi room in gas town Vancouver. Very citrusy. Very hoppy. A bit too boozy for my liking. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jgentgesdo (682) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - MAR 12, 2013
Pours clear amber with a fluffy off-white head. Nose is toffee, cream, molasses, pineapple, grapefruit hops. Flavor is wonderful malty sweetness with big hops balancing it. Alcohol is present only to volatilize the flavors on your tongue. Rather creamy mouthfeel. God it’s good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
daleharshman (975) - San Diego, California, USA - MAR 10, 2013
12 ounce bottle from six-pack which I luckily found at the Escondido BevMo...hard finding this gem ($10.99 for six-pack). Pours a clear golden amber with two full fingers of fluffy white foam that leaves some quality lacing. Aroma of honey, caramel, tropical fruit, fresh-cut flowers, light citrus, and light pine. Flavor of prickly-spicy hops, nice tropical fruit, wet grains (spicy rye is there), some citrus, and honey. Moderate bitterness with a nice low level of sweetness. A qualitatively different IPA with a decent level of complexity relative to some other west coast IPA’s...I really like the tropical fruit here. (713, 775)

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Miked1687 (608) - Buffalo, New York, USA - MAR 9, 2013
Poured from a bottle into dogfish IPA glass. Orange amber golden pour with a thick white head. Smells heavily resinous with some sweet overtones. Tastes full of hops that range from sweet and fruity to piney and grassy. Bitter finish with a citrus backbone. Really complex, quite impressive.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
streve (105) - Maryland, USA - MAR 9, 2013
12oz bottle. Pour was a orangy copper color with a finger of head that disappeared quick but stuck to the sides. Aroma is wonderful. Full of floral and citrus goodness. A hint of caramel too. Mouth is bit sour but the grapefruit, pineapple and topical flavors burst through to a long lasting finish. Medium body. They live up to their reputation once again!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Handypaul (324) - - MAR 9, 2013
UPDATED: APR 12, 2013 Pours clear pale reddish yellow with a white head that sinks to a thin layer and great lacing. Wonderful rich aroma with floral notes of rose, citrus and butterscotch. Taste is medium bitter with light carbonation with a short bitter finish. Very nicely balanced, pretty darn good.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
arrogantb (1402) - Denver, Colorado, USA - MAR 9, 2013
Hazy orange color, white head that sinks but sticks. Great aroma of fuzzy peaches and peach jolly ranchers. Flavor doesn’t quite match up. It’s got some fruit and some bitterness but its just good, not great. Little bit of alcohol, eh. People hyped this up and while its a good beer it’s not all that. I regret buying a second six pack honestly. Serving type: bottle 01-20-2013 05:33:22

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
XaenDovet (1222) - British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 8, 2013
Again, another brew I've had my share of, but haven't rated. This stuff is unicorn jizz. Magical elixir.