RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 3.19/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
deyholla (8868) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 13, 2015
Bottle. Pours a hazy pale gold with a white head that starts and remains at the edges. Aroma has notes of earthy passion fruit with some earthy onion and a sweet grain backbone. Flavor is similar with some sweet passion fruit, earthy onion and a relatively sweet grain backbone.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
dutch23mp (304) - Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA - JUN 30, 2015
Bomber poured in a tulip glass. Pours a dark gold with white head. Very strong hints of grapefruit in my opinion too much. Beer is drinkable but sees off balance with a strong slightly unpleasant aftertaste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Frank (3596) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 4, 2015
This one is pretty forgettable and also might have some kind of infection. It is a cloudy orange brew w/ a huge head or foam due to being severely overcarbonated. It has a decent citrus quality to the nose along w/ a hint of spice. This is a little on the sweet side and heave and is one of those overcarbonated beers that ends up being flat when you drink it. It finishes with some lingering sweetness and a touch of orange-peel bitterness. I am not sure if this is how it’s supposed to be or what but in a world where I can get a ton of great local IPA, I do not see myself buying this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BeerSquare (117) - - JUN 24, 2014
Bomber. . . One of the more disappointing IPA’s I’ve had lately. I didn’t finish the glass, let alone the bottle, which is rare for me. If it were labeled a "pale ale" I might not have such a negative reaction, but this just is not in IPA territory for me-- fair too sweet and light, with a very light and watery mouth feel. Also, the hop flavors seemed very confused. I wouldn’t call it piney, floral or citrusy, but I also would not call it a nice blend of those either. Most of all what I could not get past was the lightness and wateriness of it-- I don’t know what it measures, but simply didn’t taste like it has the IBUs to be an IPA. I’d bet it’s under 60. Finally, just checked the bottle, and it notes this beer has two additions of dry hops during brewing. I’m sorry but I don’t believe it! I guess there may be those who like lighter IPAs-- definitely would steer them here.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
col_kilgore (7) - Illinois, USA - APR 13, 2014 does not count
Great beer with a nice dry hop balance of grapefruit and piney earthy notes up front. It finishes with a nice citrus bite. If you’re a fan of the sweeter IPAs this it it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Christpuncher (2272) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 1, 2014
A really good ipa from lake effect. Nicely hoppy with little to no citrus flavor. Smells hoppy and has a bitter finish. Had at home ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
boozedude (2212) - Des Moines, Iowa, USA - FEB 21, 2014
Bomber from my special brother, cloudy orange pour with big white thick head, crazy bitter, good hopps, not bad

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
kaser (4573) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 9, 2014
Poured from 22oz bottle. Cloudy orange. Citrus and bubblegum aroma. Bitter, orange peel, fruity, hoppy. Delicious IPA. Had this at home. YUM

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
anders37 (20429) - Malmö, SWEDEN - DEC 14, 2013
Bottle. Pours a clear golden color with a white head. Has a fruity malty weak grapefruit hoppy citrus aroma. Fruity malty citrus hoppy grassy flavor. Has a fruity malty grassy hoppy citrus finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Ferris (8940) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 20, 2013
Bottle - Mild citrus sweet nose. Cloudy gold with a nice white head. Earthy hops, dust and really dry finish. Nice little hit of bitterness, but overall a bit on the bland side. Not bad, but nothing to seek out.