overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 306   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.73/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Just in time for the summer,this American wheat lager style beer with subtle suggestion of real,fresh strawberries,is the perfect pint of true refreshment. Light and crisp, our Strawberry Wheat is a "must try" for fruit and beer lovers alike.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
obxdude10 (2255) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 24, 2003
Not really into fruity beers like this, but I was very impressed, nice berry nose, lots of strawberries in the flavors, but not too much, wasn't as overpowering as a lot of fruit wheat beers can be, nicely balanced, the bananas & cloves showed through just enough, nice fruity wheat

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - NOV 11, 2003
Very interesting brew...reddish/golden color...nice strawberry aroma...has hints of a strawberries and cream flavor going down. Not overly carbonated. A very good wheat beer, although I still prefer Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat a slight bit over this.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
ARMed (625) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 24, 2003
A nice tasting beer, but a terrible appearance. very little head and no carbonation. Relatively flat and no body. Subtle strawberry flavor with a poor aroma.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 18/20
beerguy717 (20) - , Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 3, 2003
Nice strawberry aroma and balance without the overpowering sweet/fruity taste...GENIUS! Not my style of beer, but quite refreshing on occasion and my wife loves it.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
raymow (1374) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 25, 2003
I really enjoyed this brew. It has a nice strawberry aroma and flavor - neither of which are overpowering. Reminds me of Pete's Strawberry brew. I wouldn't want to drink either of them all night long, but 1 or 2 every now and then would be fine by me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
McWhite (108) - Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 18, 2003
Definitely smelled of strawberries, but such a strong smell must be from an additive. Light yellow color with a decent head. Strawberry flavor wasn't as strong as the aroma suggests. I haven't tried many fruit beers, but this one was probably average of the ones I've tried.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 1, 2003
Slight strawberry aroma, expected more. Light golden in color. Quickly vanishing head. Cloying strawberry extract taste. overwhelms any other flavors. I did not like it but I have met very few fruit beers that I do like.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Wakie (612) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - JUL 30, 2003
Strong strawberry aroma and taste but what could have been a great beer is lacking. Too much water and not enough taste. A shame.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
blank (996) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUL 30, 2003
strong strawberry aroma, but it's not found in the flavor... it's at best an average wheat...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
dolemike1 (1288) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 28, 2003
As bad as the SA Cherry Wheat if not worse. The finish reminded me of a chalky Strawberry Cream saver candy. Downright bad