overall

RATINGS: 795   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.84   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
njnut (299) - Toms River, New Jersey, USA - JUN 23, 2014
Given to me at a beach condo. From the clear bottle a very pale yellow. Aroma was very light, maybe a lemon aroma but hard to pick out. Taste is watery corn. Mouthfeel is watery body is light. I am guessing this is a Corona copy with the clear bottle and beach theme and they did a great job copying another corny water beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
eRock_2013 (301) - South Carolina, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I'm surprised that I haven't officially rated this one yet, this used to be one of my default choices. It's been a while but I've drank enough of these to give a solid rating. Not bad as pale lagers go, not quite the corona imitation that everyone seems to say that it is. Has a decent golden appearance, usually with good lacing if on draft. Aroma is grainy malt with adjunct corny sweetness. Taste actually has some distinctiveness to it, pale malt and sweet corn base with some citrus and banana notes. Light, smooth, and drinkable, although has an odd aftertaste. I've heard of the phenomena of the "cottonmouth" palate drying effect of beer, for whatever reason this beer is the only one that I've experienced this with. Not bad but nothing special. I've had margaritaville brand tequila before and it's far more foul than this, haha.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bulk_Carrier (2355) - Moving East, Alaska, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Good grief, do I really want to do this, uh...well considering Iíve had this more than enough times and pretty much every time without the lime. Iíve had this in pilseners and pint glasses. Here we go. The appearance was always the same in both glasses. It was a super light yellow color with a fast rising carbonation trying to fill a rapidly dissipating less than a one finger white foamy head. There was no lacing. The smell was cooked corn. I have never been able to pull anything else out of this beer. The taste was sweet through the cooked corn. There isnít any aftertaste nor is there any finish. On the palate, this one sits exceptionally light. Sessionability? Hmmm...well, considering the commercials about this, yup, sure can session this if ya want to. Overall, it might be a pretty good session beer, but would I want this again: uh....actually, probably not, as this was only for a tick. Thank you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kmlen87 (22) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 7, 2014
An exact replica of corona. Good summer beer. And its made in the USA, not beaner country. PS- Bulldog your review is joke wow, loser.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
vilsack1987 (24) - - JUN 6, 2014
Not a bad beer very light similar in taste to a corona but made in the good old USA unlike corona which is made in filthy Mexico. When people come to my house I tell them they can have any beer in the house as long as its a land shark.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
RussianDragon (565) - - MAY 26, 2014
12 oz bottle. To be clear upfront: I was offered this at a party by the host, I would never seek this out intentionally. Pours a clear pale yellow with slightly active carbonation. Fizzy head faded quickly to a uneven bubbled surface. Aroma is mainly corn and lager sweetness, grass and hint of lemon citrus. Flavor is mild lager sweetness, and more corn. Carbonation is light, finish is a syrupy sweetness. Highly undrinkable; I will politely pass on this next time.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
stevehuxley (1) - - MAY 24, 2014 does not count
I personally love light beers, for example, this and Corona are among my favorite lagers. Light and drinkable.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
bigguns22 (718) - Maryland, USA - MAY 21, 2014
Not a bad larger for what it is. A Nice looking beer that is lite and refreshing. Not a beer that I would look out for but pleasant on a hot day. Pour is bright yellow with a clean white head. Aroma is weak,sweet and wheaty. To sweet for every day and does not challenge the taste buds but is still refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
twindog (266) - Hampstead, Maryland, USA - MAY 21, 2014
Can, pours a nice bright golden color with little head aroma is light, taste is nice and refreshing and quite drinkable ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BulldogBrewing (3) - - MAY 17, 2014 does not count
Was at a location that had little to offer on the line of craft / microbrew beer, so I thought I would give this beer a try (I had been warned in the past, but figured what the hell...). Appearance (the best thing this SHIT BEER has to offer) was not horrible, pale gold with a short white head, little-to-no lace to offer. Aroma was CORN dominate. Taste was SKUNKY, with a HEAVY SOUR after taste. I will NEVER buy this beer again. The BIGGEST shame of this beer is itís another PRIME example of "BIG BEER" trying to push-in on the craft / microbrew scene by hiding behind a pseudo-craft label of an Ex- microbrewery, because the former "king of beers" can no longer sell an equal amount of beer to what they now throw away in dust-covered / non-sold distributer inventory thatís returned to them each month. Slowly..."Big Beer" is buying up successful microbreweries and and "re-developing the recipes" (a/k/a "lowering the quality"...and subsequently lowering the taste profiles) of what was once a great beer. IF YOU ARE A TRUE QUALITY BEER LOVER....the only thing we (the QUALITY beer lovers) can do is to STRONGLY SUPPORT our local Craft Beer / Microbreweries, and CLOSELY READ the labels of any new beer that we may be considering to ensure that what we are buying is not in reality a product of a "big beer buyout". SUPPORT your local microbrewery! CHEERS!