overall

RATINGS: 768   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.83   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

crabcakes' rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
crabcakes (20) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - SEP 17, 2010
Landshark is like Corona but with a little more taste. It is refreshing to drink on its own but not really great to have with a meal.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
hman43 (290) - Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA - JUL 5, 2014
The brew is almost a pale straw. It is hard to smell any distinctive aromas. There is an astringent taste that takes away from any of the other ingredients. This also affects the palate as well.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
CH-303 (1359) - Fribourg, SWITZERLAND - JUN 30, 2014
New state, Missouri (27/51) - otherwise I would have never wasted money on it:
Appearance: Yellow golden, clear. Nice, white head.
Aroma: Sweetness, lemon.
Taste: Fruits, lemon, sweetness. Quite watery.
Bought: Drinks of the World (Basel), 355 ml, CHF 4.50
Info: 27/6-2014, BB: 31/10-2015

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Luvystypotables (530) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - JUN 28, 2014
Not much of an aroma just a hint of yeast. No head pale straw colour. Not much taste watery feel, no palate.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
njnut (199) - Toms River, New Jersey, USA - JUN 23, 2014
Given to me at a beach condo. From the clear bottle a very pale yellow. Aroma was very light, maybe a lemon aroma but hard to pick out. Taste is watery corn. Mouthfeel is watery body is light. I am guessing this is a Corona copy with the clear bottle and beach theme and they did a great job copying another corny water beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
eRock_2013 (199) - South Carolina, USA - JUN 18, 2014
I'm surprised that I haven't officially rated this one yet, this used to be one of my default choices. It's been a while but I've drank enough of these to give a solid rating. Not bad as pale lagers go, not quite the corona imitation that everyone seems to say that it is. Has a decent golden appearance, usually with good lacing if on draft. Aroma is grainy malt with adjunct corny sweetness. Taste actually has some distinctiveness to it, pale malt and sweet corn base with some citrus and banana notes. Light, smooth, and drinkable, although has an odd aftertaste. I've heard of the phenomena of the "cottonmouth" palate drying effect of beer, for whatever reason this beer is the only one that I've experienced this with. Not bad but nothing special. I've had margaritaville brand tequila before and it's far more foul than this, haha.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
hockeybeerguy (1466) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Good grief, do I really want to do this, uh...well considering I’ve had this more than enough times and pretty much every time without the lime. I’ve had this in pilseners and pint glasses. Here we go. The appearance was always the same in both glasses. It was a super light yellow color with a fast rising carbonation trying to fill a rapidly dissipating less than a one finger white foamy head. There was no lacing. The smell was cooked corn. I have never been able to pull anything else out of this beer. The taste was sweet through the cooked corn. There isn’t any aftertaste nor is there any finish. On the palate, this one sits exceptionally light. Sessionability? Hmmm...well, considering the commercials about this, yup, sure can session this if ya want to. Overall, it might be a pretty good session beer, but would I want this again: uh....actually, probably not, as this was only for a tick. Thank you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kmlen87 (23) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 7, 2014
An exact replica of corona. Good summer beer. And its made in the USA, not beaner country. PS- Bulldog your review is joke wow, loser.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
vilsack1987 (20) - - JUN 6, 2014
Not a bad beer very light similar in taste to a corona but made in the good old USA unlike corona which is made in filthy Mexico. When people come to my house I tell them they can have any beer in the house as long as its a land shark.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
RussianDragon (284) - - MAY 26, 2014
12 oz bottle. To be clear upfront: I was offered this at a party by the host, I would never seek this out intentionally. Pours a clear pale yellow with slightly active carbonation. Fizzy head faded quickly to a uneven bubbled surface. Aroma is mainly corn and lager sweetness, grass and hint of lemon citrus. Flavor is mild lager sweetness, and more corn. Carbonation is light, finish is a syrupy sweetness. Highly undrinkable; I will politely pass on this next time.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
stevehuxley (1) - - MAY 24, 2014 does not count
I personally love light beers, for example, this and Corona are among my favorite lagers. Light and drinkable.