overall

RATINGS: 38   MEAN: 1.35/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
A Specialty Malt Liquor

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Shanebrews (175) - Texas, USA - NOV 25, 2012
Alcoholics do not even like to drink this swill. It looks like week old pee and the appearance is the high point of the experience. Last time I saw this it was 89 cents.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Lindsey (1) - Minnesota, USA - JAN 29, 2011 does not count
I used to drink this when I was underage and lived in Green Bay in the late 90s. Don’t really remember what it tasted like too well (I wasn’t as picky back then). But it was cheap and I loved the label. I wish I could find a t-shirt.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
rubbishystuff (1850) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 14, 2010
Hey, it was 99 cents back when I was in college for a 40. However, I should have just spent the money for something less offensive. Don’t even try this as a joke. Nice 1980’s label. Serving: 40oz!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 5/20
pepsican (1447) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - FEB 26, 2010
This beer is AWESOME and tastes like robots and puréed kittens. Nice lingering finish.

laserbomb (1) - new galilee, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 12, 2010 does not count
back in college, a friend and i discovered ’Laser’ in a dimly lit convenience store with bars on the windows in the worst part of town. look at the label and that’s all you need to know. smells like napalm, tastes like diesel fuel and cat urine. they should have paid us to remove it from the store. for 30 cents a gallon, we got what we wanted - drunk.

joekinty (263) - rockledge, Florida, USA - JUN 9, 2008
skunky scent of a broke down caddy with hints of the crotch of a 2 bit hoe yellow as the dog piss on the carpet and as tiney as the foil on the windws

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
wshores (58) - Saltillo, Texas, USA - SEP 11, 2007
When i was underage My sister was going to the beer store and I told her to suprise me. $4 for a 12 pack of 16oz. I never did find anyone who could finish one.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dankman (253) - Somewhere in, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2007
I used to get this when I was in High School. We used to drive to the hood, find ourselves a fine homeless gentleman to by us beer and, this is what he’d always get us (with one for him to boot). It was disgusting then, it’s disgusting now.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
zach8270 (3489) - Henrietta, New York, USA - MAY 30, 2007
(bottle - 40 oz) Clear gold color with not much foam. Smells like stale hops, corn oil, and gasoline. Flavor actually isn’t that bad though. Very dry and hoppy with a watery middle and that normal malt liquor finish. Lingers for a while.

Prcaus (159) - New Jersey, USA - MAY 16, 2007
40 oz-There is a time and a place for all things that smell like urine, taste slightly malty, and fight back in a morning. For $1 what do you really expect in this. However, with a name like Laser you know what your getting into or out of the brown paper bag.... got bless the corner marts across america for college student who only have $5 in their pocket and aspire for great things, or at least a great night