RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company of Kiln, Mississippi, is proud to announce the introduction of ESP (Extra Special Pepper) to the Mississippi Gulf Coast area. Extra Special Pepper is a light-bodied Ale with roasted Habanero peppers. This unique offering from Mississippi's brewery is sure to please the palate of the inquisitive beer drinker.

jodyperkins' rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
jodyperkins (78) - Mississippi, USA - JUN 30, 2009
I had this on two occasions, not sure what happened to my review. Very typical of a Lazy Mag brew. Very nice light golden color, great flavor but the fire hit you in the finish. Not to hot but definitely there. It’s a shame this is discontinued.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Hinez57 (173) - Clinton, Mississippi, USA - JUL 10, 2008
Lightly malty nose with a hint of something odd, I’m sure it’s the pepper but you really can’t tell what it is in the nose. Appears to be about 9 or 10 SRM with frothy white head. Interesting flavor, too spicy to be an easy drinker, but the underlying flavors are well made. A bit thin in palate. Interesting bier, better than Rouge Chipotle by far, just not my cup of tea... errr make that not my cup of bier!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
tio (7) - Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA - FEB 8, 2008 does not count
A must try. I probably wouldn’t keep this in my beer fridge. I like peppers, so I had to try it. It’s got a pretty good bite.