Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 920   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 148   ABV: 4.92%
Honey Weiss has a taste that's light, crisp and slightly sweet.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
JoeM500 (1908) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - APR 9, 2003
Not nasty, but not exactly enjoyable, either! The nose of honey (or anything resembling weissbier) was not there. The taste of some artificial sweetner seems mixed with an average, ricy, american light standard. Another boring, macro-swill from the "mix your own six pack" shelf!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
aobecksy (700) - Middle of no where, Ohio, USA - MAR 24, 2003
Very smooth pour, nice color, small everlasting head. Good from the pitcher in mass qunatities while celebrating team victory with college students and discussing the art of rating beer. Dry finish

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
celogan (202) - Oroville, California, USA - MAR 22, 2003
Very dissappointing. Poured a very light yellow with the head dissappaiting quickly. Kept some decent lacing. Almost no aroma at all, and very little taste. Reminded me of a Grain Belt Premium. Just nothing there. Pass this one up.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
cornhusker01 (76) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - MAR 14, 2003
I expected a more complex flavor similar to the Honey brown, but I was wrong. Okay flavor, similar bite to a Miller Lite.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
JK (5331) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - MAR 11, 2003
Yellow. I could not taste any honey or sweetness. Reminded me of a light beer. My first American Wheat, tastes like no other wheat beer I have had. Dont bother with this one.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - MAR 7, 2003
Too sweet for the style. Should be served ice cold and drank quickly with hot pizza.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
tex (52) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 30, 2003
I thought it was missing a lot of the promised honey flavor. The Leinenkugel Hefeweisen is better.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 26, 2003
It's alright from a bottle. For some reason, every time i have gotten this off tap it tastes just like miller lite. Not a compliment to any beer. It's simply not something i'd recommend to any beer drinker.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 25, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 Had on tap near Chicago. I questioned if this was a wheat when the bartender gave it to me, tasted like a Bud. Several others around me also questioned if it was a Wheat or a Bud/Miller. It was clear in appearance. No aroma and no flavor. The only person who disagreed was the one who wanted a lemon wedge in his beer. Which at that point, if you are drinking a Bud, who wouldnt. Re-rate: tried again, the first time was not a mistake, I could not tell the difference between this and a macro-lite.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jpfrog (130) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JAN 16, 2003
This beer smell"s like a regular domestic beer, Bud for example. It doesn"t taste much better either. I think that I will pour it out in a minute. You can"t hardly even taste the honey in it. Oh well.