Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 200   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.64/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A Zesty and Refreshing Shandy-Style Beer Perfect for Sharing.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
kidmartinek (4046) - austin, Texas, USA - SEP 25, 2014
This looks like fresh squeezed orange juice but better. Its an awesome yellow and orange concoction, completely cloudy, pouring with a big foamy white head. It smells like a blue moon the bartender dropped all 4 slices of a freakishly large GMO orange into. It, at first, tastes just like powerful orange juice, when that malty beer finish comes in and ruins it. I wish Coors, I mean Leinenkugel, no wait..., nevermind, would have just bottled orange juice and then sold it as Leinenkugel Orange juice without the foul barley malt finish rudely interrupting your citrus experience. For some inexplicable reason I enjoy this abomination. Probably because orange juice is better than beer. Oh, come on!... like you don’t thank it for saving your life before you go to bed, over and over again.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Beerathon (1668) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 19, 2014
I’m a beer geek/snob, but I like the radler/shandy style, especially in warmer weather. Love the orange twist to the typical lemonade flavor. Not too sweet and not to soda like. Well done.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
beerme31 (588) - Holly Springs, North Carolina, USA - SEP 13, 2014
Bottle. Pours a hazy light golden color thin off-white head. Aroma was all citrus for me, primarily oranges. Taste is high sweet citrus. Light body, sweet finish. Too sugary for me but ok overall for one beer on a hot day.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
slowrunner77 (7861) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 11, 2014
"Orange gatorade/tang is definitely the main aroma and flavor component here. I was not a huge fan of their previous lemon centric efforts, but this actually sounded better. Silly me. Like Lou said, not much to redeem this except thirst quenching...but I can get a 32 oz Gatorade for less than 12 oz of this :)"

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Goppl (2) - - SEP 2, 2014 does not count
Orange Shandy is a pleasant summertime drink. I don't consider it a real beer but it has a nice flavor. It's more orange juice with alcohol. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Boomersmancave1 (108) - Indiana, USA - AUG 26, 2014
Pours a hazy orange yellow with a fizzy white head. Smells like Tang and wheat. Taste like Tang and wheat. Not the best beer they make.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
obguthr (4902) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2014
Clementine nose, bubble gum accents. Cloudy amber, thick lacy head. Dry, stale malt, artificial orange flavor, bubble gum still present. Very light body.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
ajtrupp (316) - Broomfield, Colorado, USA - JUL 10, 2014
"I want a Blue Moon, but I don't buy fresh produce, so I can't add an orange slice. Wait a minute..." - someone before buying this That makes me sound like a beer snob, but I have to imagine it's partly true. Good summer beer/juice, though. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
mbgrayson (649) - Anaconda, Montana, USA - JUN 28, 2014
Pours a cloudy orange, with slight white head. Aroma of oranges. Taste like an Orange Crush beer. It’s not a great beer, but it is tasty and very drinkable. I’m in for a ’thumbs up’ on a hot day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
jbuskirk (930) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - JUN 14, 2014
At least I got this one for free. It (I don’t even want to acknowledge this beer by name) smells like orange soda and tastes like orange extract. In short, not my thing at all.