Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 1047   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.6/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ApisAles (1575) - Greenbelt, Maryland, USA - AUG 3, 2008
Usually I drink this out of a bottle, but when I poured it into a glass, man it looked like hell. Dirty dishwater all the way. The flavor though is pure summer. Lemonade and beer. Great combo, although quite a bit more lemonade than beer.. My absolute go-to for a lawnmower beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
blipp (8275) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 3, 2008
This is, in fact, bottled lemonade. And I like lemonade. Pours unclear yellow with a white head, and has a light body. When I was little we had packets of Country Time lemonade mix. I would bet my life that they use that mix to make this beer... my taste buds do not lie.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Gurst (338) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - AUG 1, 2008
Lemony smell, but not in that pine-sol (with lemon) way. The good way, like a lemony dessert. Dry lemonade flavor, with some spicy wheat to it. Good, drinkable, and refreshing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 31, 2008
12 oz bottle. The beer pours a milkey yellow with a fizzy head. The smell is a tart lemon with hints of beer and wheat. The taste is very refeshing with a cirtus front and clean dry finish. The carbonation is perfect with a lmild lemon after taste.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
smerkinb (5) - Morrisville, North Carolina, USA - JUL 30, 2008 does not count
It was a steamy hot day and I had been looking forward to this refreshing beer. Pale lemon color with a 1.5" head making a quick appearance. Smell immediately transported me to a fresh cut lawn with a lemonade in hand. So did the taste. I almost winced. Checked the bottle to be sure it was a beer and not a Smirnoff. Sickeningly sweet, my stomach hurt before I finished it. Might be tempted to substitute this for Minute Maid next time, but not for a summer wheat beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
bluemooner (657) - East Bethel, Minnesota, USA - JUL 28, 2008
UPDATED: MAR 29, 2009 Pours a cloudy yellow color with small head. Tastes basically like lemonade with some grains. A decent shandy though it is not my favorite style.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
punkeedo (498) - Covington, Louisiana, USA - JUL 27, 2008
I must admit that my rating is unfair. I was not aware of the concept of a "shandy" when I drank this beer. I simply thought, "This tastes like beer watered down with lemonade." I clearly will need to try it again for a more fair rating.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
Ratman197 (13426) - Arvada, Colorado, USA - JUL 25, 2008
Bottle poured a cloudy yellow with a small lingering white head. Aromas of lemon and bread dough. Palate was light bodied and crisp with a dry finish. Flavors of lemon, bread and light cookie with a crisp drt lemony finish.

A great summer session beer on a hot day!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
douglas88 (8463) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUL 22, 2008
On tap somewhere in Illinois. Pours a clear gold color with a foamy white head. The aroma is full of lemons and wheat. The taste was similar; a semi-sour lemon and tons of sweet malts and wheat. Decent. A thirst quencher.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Holdwine (1179) - Beertimore, Maryland, USA - JUL 22, 2008
Actually somewhat enjoyable, even though it doesn’t taste like beer....which I guess is the point. A refreshing lemonade is how I would market it. Perfect on that ultra hot day. But beer? No.