overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 961   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.59   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Beer with natural lemonade flavor.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Naka (705) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 22, 2008
This pours looking like the half-and-half... the lemonade and ice tea kind. There is a thick white foamy head that disappears quickly. The aroma smells very lemony. It smells like canned lemonade concentrate. The flavor is very weak and it tastes like watered-down lemonade mixed with beer. The body is very light, which I guess is good for a summer beer. It is kind of sweet, but very bland at the same time. Whatever it is trying to be, it needs more of something one way or another.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Hance07 (192) - DownSouth, Georgia, USA - APR 21, 2008
Smells nice and lemony. Flavor is more like lemon peel than anything to me. I like several of Leinie’s beers but I’ll have to pass on this one in the future.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Hopdup (70) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 21, 2008
Smells good, Light bodied and tastes like the top of a Crona when a lemon is jameed into it. Not very impressive

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ditmier (1508) - Boise, Idaho, USA - APR 21, 2008
2008 Bottle - Nice tart aroma, I wished it had tasted more like it smelled, I get the weisse and I get the lemon (rind) but where does that dust taste come from? Oh well, not very good, glad I only got 1, whatever...

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
greenleaf (90) - Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
bottle 12oz. Pours a cloudy yellow with a substantial white head, lacing is somewhat present. Nose is lemonade. Taste is lemonade. Where can I get a glass of lemonade? right here.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
msante79 (2210) - Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2008
Bottle. Pours golden yellow with a thin white head. Aroma is lemon. Flavor is a wheat beer with lemonade. Might be decent on a hot steamy summer day but that is about it. Will never drink again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kiefdog (1826) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 20, 2008
12 oz bottle from Willow Bend Liquors (FL). Pours a bright cloudy lemon color with a thin white head that dissipates quickly. Slight lacing on the side of the glass. Smells strongly of lemon (almost like lemonade) with hints of saffron. Tastes like a watery lemonade with a lemony finish. Interesting witbier, but not my favorite. Maybe a good thirst-quencher on a hot summer afternoon?

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
esjaygee (3903) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - APR 20, 2008
Looks like lemonade, pale cloudy yellow with thin white head. Smells like lemonade, taste like overly carbonated lemonade with a dry finish. If I want a lemonade, I’ll whip myself up a lemonade, if I want a beer, I’ll buy something else.

1.2
   AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
fidemaster (281) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2008
This beer has a nice aroma. This beer tastes like add in 4 letter word. I love lemon, I love lemonade. This is awful. Think a nice lemonade that isnt sweet, with water some hopps, and a horrible aftertaste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
jblendy (519) - Hawthorne, New Jersey, USA - APR 19, 2008
Pours hazy yellow with a small bubbly white head. Strong aroma of candied lemon peel(not zest, the whole peel). Tastes like crappy watered down lemonade.